Lahm's here

Lahm

Experienced Trainer
Reaction score
Hi, some of you may have spoken to me on Discord, if you have thank you you've all been a very welcoming community. If you haven't it's nice to meet you! I'm Lahm, or, Liam. A 25 year old Englishman living down under in Australia. I've been an avid gamer, specifically, a Pokémon player since I was young, playing my cousins copy of Pokémon Blue, and becoming hooked from there.

As I played more games, specifically MMOs I fully believe that they are the future of Pokémon, and because of that, I've been a long time supporter of PokéMMO. And while I've enjoyed my time there, I believe the game has stagnated, and not to put all my hopes on the kind staff here, but from everything you've said, and the transparency shown, I believe PokéForce can but that blend of MMO and Pokémon I always wanted. So obviously, I'm very keen to follow development.

Other than that, When I'm not working I love to watch Anime, dabble in Photography and sadly, check out the latest news on Politics. As for other games, I dabble in a fair bit of Valorant, participating in a few minor league tournaments when I can, as well as watching & keeping up to date with all the esports in Valorant, League, CSGO and Apex Legends. If anyone ever wants to chat, feel free to reach out. I hope to see ya'll in game one day and get to know everyone better. Thanks again 🫡

Last edited:
Welcome to the PokeForce Community Forums! <3

I loved your intro! I myself have a similar story with how I first started Pokémon!

Reactions: Lahm
Greetings! and welcome to the forums :) Hope you'll enjoy your stay as we wait for the release of this game

Welcome to PokéForce Lahm! Great to have you here... and thanks for the good intro! ❤️

Hey Lahm/Liam! 🌟 Thanks for the awesome introduction! It's great to have someone with your enthusiasm for Pokémon and gaming in the community. Valorant, Anime, Photography, and even a bit of politics – sounds like you've got a diverse palette of interests! Looking forward to chatting more and hopefully catching you in-game. Cheers to new friendships and exciting adventures!

hey Lahm, nice to meet you too! i've also been really hooked on Pokemon since I was younger. can't wait for the game's release too