Lean/Leaned - Introduction :3

Lean

‍‎
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey gamers,

Recently came across this project and figured it looked really promising so decided i would be be keeping my eye on its progress, so why not make an introduction to the forums!

I go by Lean/Leaned across other games, so you may call me either :3.

I'm a 25 year old from the United Kingdom, England.

Pokemon has been a passion of mine since i played Pokemon Blue as a child, so upon release you guys will probably see me in-game quite often!

Im looking forward too getting too meet some of you all while we eagerly wait for it to be released, if you see me active on Discord or the Forums be sure too say hi!🍀

All the best,

Lean

Reactions: Billy
Hi nice te meet you and Welcome :) , My first pokemon game is blue too

• Love
Reactions: Lean
Nice to meet you Lean! welcome to the PokeForce Forums :)

• Love
Welcome to PokeForce, fellow UK dweller! ❤️

• Love
Welcome to PokéForce, Lean! I also see that you like MapleStory from your avatar, that's one of my favorite MMORPGs that I've sunk a bunch of my time into over the course of my life haha, I'm happy to see other people coming here that share similar interests like that!

Enjoy your stay here though 💝

• Love
Welcome to PokéForce!!! I'm a huge Pokemon fan as well! What's your favorite pokemon? :3 i'm a huge fan of roserade!

Happy to have you here! <3

• Love
Reactions: Lynet
Hey Lean! 👋 Excited to have you on board. Looking forward to catching Pokémon together in-game. Cheers to the wait and future adventures!

• Love
Pokemon's been a huge passion of mine since I was a child & stil is now! eagerly waiting for release aswell, welcome Lean!

• Love
Welcome to PokéForce!!! I'm a huge Pokemon fan as well! What's your favorite pokemon? :3 i'm a huge fan of roserade!

Happy to have you here! <3
Honestly i've always struggled too decide on a definite Pokemon as my favourite! If i HAD too say one i'd probably go with Flygon! Holds a special place in my heart as i always seemed to adore it as a kid and i suppose it just stuck with me, i also LOVE its shiny, what about you? :3