LF a triple package (Avatar, Signature and Forum Profile Banner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesshoketsu

Pokémon Master
Administrator
Reaction score
As the title states above, wanting to deck out my profile; figured I'd give the community first dibs to go nuts at creating me some stuff

Go nuts with it! I prefer reds and dark tones typically, but I'm also a huge fan of the color Purple.

Thanks all!

I can do this for free np. Any particular theme in mind besides the colors? Like a specific Pokémon or trainer theme?

Also, if you don't like it then it's all good, nothing personal (y)

I can do this for free np. Any particular theme in mind besides the colors? Like a specific Pokémon or trainer theme?

Also, if you don't like it then it's all good, nothing personal (y)

I'd like for the theme to be dealer's choice. It should all link together well/match and it should not flush out the information on my user profile when assigned (i.e. making text impossible to read.)

I'd like for the theme to be dealer's choice. It should all link together well/match and it should not flush out the information on my user profile when assigned (i.e. making text impossible to read.)
Here ya go boss! Not sure what the best sizes are for everything so I just kinda winged it a bit. And again if it isn't your style or you don't want to use them it is all good!

Attachments

32.7 KB · Views: 9
  • profile_sig.png
    profile_sig.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 9
  • profile_banner.jpg
    profile_banner.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Lahm and Drunk
Here ya go boss! Not sure what the best sizes are for everything so I just kinda winged it a bit. And again if it isn't your style or you don't want to use them it is all good!

What do you think? I think it looks great, although the profile banner is a bit wonky, I think I made it work. The Signature has a bit of extra "blank" space that needs to be removed too.

What do you think? I think it looks great, although the profile banner is a bit wonky, I think I made it work. The Signature has a bit of extra "blank" space that needs to be removed too.
Ayy glad you like them! Yeah I see what you mean with the profile banner, I'll play around with the sizes and see if I can fix it. Can also fix the extra blank space as well, won't be a problem

Thanks so much man!
No problem! Here's the new sig with very minimal blank space at the bottom and top and the new profile banner. I couldn't really salvage the style of the old banner because of the dimensions, so it is a bit different now

Attachments

• profile_sig.png
    profile_sig.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 8
  • profile_banner.jpg
    profile_banner.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Cool
Reactions: Kesshoketsu
Thanks bro! You should consider starting an art shop!

~ closed since request fulfilled ~

Reactions: Cannon
Status
Not open for further replies.