Maid with love!

Maid Lulia

Pink Gardevoir Maid
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone! 💕

I'm Daniela Julia, but people usually call me Dani or Lulu! I'm a 28 years old italian girl with an interest in videogames and all things nerdy since I was a little kid! I first started playing on MS-DOS with my dad and big brother, among the earliest games I remember enjoying are DOOM, Jazz Jackrabbit and Z!
I approached pokémon for the first time around the age of 5, first by watching my brother playing his copy of Yellow and then by receiving my very own GBC for Christmas (that I still keep to this day!) with a copy of Gold! Videogames also marked my first approach with the english language, which I'm most grateful for!
My obsessions range from plushies and digital pets to reading, cosplaying and playing instruments!
Nurse by day, I enjoy being a maid at the service of others in my free time! Spreading love and positivity and taking care of people is what makes me the happiest, so always remember that you are loved!
If you read me talk about someone named Nick, he's my husband! I love him more than anything else in this world but I'll try not to ramble too much about him, I promise!
My online persona is a pink Gardevoir maid called Lulia, hence my nickname! Always doing her best to please, feel free to leave her a message (or a pat, she loves those!!!)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the introduction of this silly maid, and thank you for stopping by!
If you need anything, let me know! I'd be more than happy to serve you our specialty... pizza cake!!!

P.S. Thank you Emma and all the CG team for giving me the motivation to write this intro! mlem!

• Love
Reactions: sirgr3x and Emma
Hi Dani! I can finally say welcome to PokéForce :D love the intro! ❤️ Italian solidarity! (well, I'm half Italian, but still!)

Hi Dani! I can finally say welcome to PokéForce :D love the intro! ❤️ Italian solidarity! (well, I'm half Italian, but still!)
Hi Emma!!
Epic, you are now officially italian! *hugs*

• Love
Reactions: Emma
Hello Lulia, always nice to see you around :)

• Love
Reactions: Maid Lulia
Hi Daniela Julia aka Dani/Lulu!

Loved reading your intro! Your journey with MS-DOS games and Pokemon is nostalgic. Your dedication to spreading love and positivity is heartwarming. Also, the pizza cake specialty sounds intriguing!

Welcome to the best forum in town!

• Love
This community could never be the same without our beloved Lulia! Benvenuta ufficialmente 🫡:LOL:🥳🤩

• Love