Male or female

It varies based on the game for me. Typically, I choose a male character, but occasionally, if a game features appealing female characters, I enjoy exploring that option as well.

• Love
Reactions: Deku and encho39
As an MMO player, I've started going specifically Male characters. Let's just say I've had some misunderstandings over the years 😭

Reactions: encho39
Female here usually if the option is there, but sometimes it can depend, not that I'm uncomfortable playing male characters or also gender locked characters for that matter.

In MMOs and games where you create custom characters, I always go for female because I see them in a more personal way and as an extention of myself (or even an idealized version in some ways!) and it's much easier for me to identify with them that way.
In games where roleplaying is central the same logic applies, but I think it's really fun to roleplay male characters as well! For example I always had a soft spot for the classic knight fantasy figure, and I think playing an heroic, protective and sometimes mysterious male knight is super cool!
For games with multiple preset characters it's still something I consider on its own, but my decision also depends on other things like their personality, lore and gameplay mechanics.

I wish I could give you some advice on what gender to choose but I think it's such a personal thing that only you can determine that! If you're unsure just go with what feels right to you in the moment and don't overthink it, most mmos will let you change your gender at a later time anyway!

Reactions: encho39 and Lahm
Female for sure, but also need to based on game fashion.
I know santa hat is not work for female, but I think it will fixed.

Reactions: Deku and encho39
I would definitely choose male because that is what I am and I like to represent it in any game.

ani_bw-S_143.gif

In MMOs and games where you create custom characters, I always go for female because I see them in a more personal way and as an extention of myself (or even an idealized version in some ways!) and it's much easier for me to identify with them that way.
In games where roleplaying is central the same logic applies, but I think it's really fun to roleplay male characters as well! For example I always had a soft spot for the classic knight fantasy figure, and I think playing an heroic, protective and sometimes mysterious male knight is super cool!
For games with multiple preset characters it's still something I consider on its own, but my decision also depends on other things like their personality, lore and gameplay mechanics.

I wish I could give you some advice on what gender to choose but I think it's such a personal thing that only you can determine that! If you're unsure just go with what feels right to you in the moment and don't overthink it, most mmos will let you change your gender at a later time anyway!
Maybe you're right.Thank you for your answer.I really shouldn't think about too many things and let myself get bogged down.I have my own answer thanks to your advice.

It varies based on the game for me. Typically, I choose a male character, but occasionally, if a game features appealing female characters, I enjoy exploring that option as well.
Ha ha ha,it was a good experience.

Usually I go for a man, but if there's a good looking female part I'll consider it too

Reactions: Bingjiaokong
In most games I always choose female (especially if there's character customization) unless I have a specific reason to go male. Pokémon in particular is a game where I always choose the female character with no exceptions, so there's that...

• Love
Reactions: Deku