Meet the Shopkeeper!

Lynet

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
22 year old bloke studying computer science full time. Some bozo stole Lyn right in front of me, so I'm Lynet, but my friends just call me Lyn either way.
I'm a certified Turn Based RPG enjoyer, and I'm currently enjoying Romancing SaGa; maybe a little too much.
I have an obsession with Japanese Melodic Death Metal for some reason, but I listen to basically everything.
I've always loved video games ever since my father introduced me to them as a kid. I can absolutely beat you in Mario Kart DS, so don't even try me.

I have a lot of weird hobbies, but my main one is probably buying old and obscure music releases, to digitize and archive. Mainly from genres I enjoy, though.
I currently serve as @Mercy's punching bag.

Not sure if I have an all-time favorite Pokemon, but Mismagius, Lanturn and Swampert are tied for top 3.
Nice to meet everyone!
Looking forward to seeing what PokeForce has in store, and sharing memories with everyone!

I also have a dog. So that's pretty cool.
Trille is a full time princess, and her main hobby is just having a good time wherever she is.
Trille2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Cool
Reactions: Kupo and Mercy
Lynet is one of the most kindest people I've known and I hope everyone else who comes in contact with him also sees what a kind person he is <3

He's fun to beat up on :3 <3

• Cool
Reactions: Lynet
Welcome to pokeforce! you have good taste in favourite pokemon, mismagius is very awesome. 😎

Hey Lyn! Your vibe is so chill, and your Mario Kart DS skills sound like a friendly challenge waiting to happen. Also, major props for being the guardian of some epic Pokémon choices—Mismagius, Lanturn, and Swampert are solid picks.

Welcome to pokeforce! you have good taste in favourite pokemon, mismagius is very awesome. 😎
Thank you! I only discovered my love for Mismagius pretty recently, but it's unconditional!

Welcome to pokeforce :)
Thank you! I love your name btw ^^ Great choice!

Hey Lyn! Your vibe is so chill, and your Mario Kart DS skills sound like a friendly challenge waiting to happen. Also, major props for being the guardian of some epic Pokémon choices—Mismagius, Lanturn, and Swampert are solid picks.
That means a lot to me! : D Thank you for the words <3 I try my best to be as chill as I can.
I do hope someone with the game and a spoofed DS wifi is up for a battle at some point lmao, it's a game I hold near and dear.
Thank you! Swampert has always been a favorite, but Lanturn and Mismagius are ones I discovered my love for rather recently.
Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else in-game!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Pokeforce community! turn based rpgs are really cool! ive recently started to delve into the genre myself and am always looking for recommendations

• Love
Welcome to the Pokeforce community! turn based rpgs are really cool! ive recently started to delve into the genre myself and am always looking for recommendations
Thank you for the welcome!
My absolute number one recommendation would hands down be Sea of Stars! Absolutely phenomenal game. It's a prequel to the studio's first game, The Messenger, which is also a phenomenal game, but is a 2D platformer, which is quite different gameplay-wise.

Other than that, I can recommend the Romacing SaGa games. It has a mobile gacha called Romancing SaGa Re; univerSe, which follows its own story, while including playable characters from every game in the series. Just be warned, the mobile game is pretty grindy, and even more so if you plan on playing pretty effeciently lmao.

Thank you for the welcome!
My absolute number one recommendation would hands down be Sea of Stars! Absolutely phenomenal game. It's a prequel to the studio's first game, The Messenger, which is also a phenomenal game, but is a 2D platformer, which is quite different gameplay-wise.

Other than that, I can recommend the Romacing SaGa games. It has a mobile gacha called Romancing SaGa Re; univerSe, which follows its own story, while including playable characters from every game in the series. Just be warned, the mobile game is pretty grindy, and even more so if you plan on playing pretty effeciently lmao.
Some sweet recommendations there, thank you very much! ❤️

• Love