More info concerning classes.

Vel

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
Would love to know more about the classes feature as it is a new thing for pokemon mmos :)

Your first interaction with the Class system in PokeForce will be during Character Creation.

NOTE: You will not be able to change class at any point during the game. Your class is tied to the core mechanics of the game, and you cannot change your class once you’ve started the game.

Once chosen, your class will determine your class storyline, your starting location, and what equipment you will earn for free throughout your class storyline. Each class will get some specific starting advantages for free, that the other classes will have to earn the hard way, if they want to get involved in skills outside the purview of their chosen class.

Additionally, your starter choices will be determined by the class you choose. You will have a choice from a pool of 3 different starters. If these starters are not to your liking, there will be an optional questionnaire which will result in a further list of options for your starter (ala Mystery Dungeon).

You will be asked to choose between one of four classes available on release:
  • Trainer
  • Artisan
  • ???
  • ???
The classes are a layer on top of the Skills used to interact with the core systems of the game. In the case of Artisan, for example: Everyone can craft using the Crafting skill, but Artisans will have access to exclusive crafting recipes.

Quite interesting.
will there also be a special class for breeders to improve their breeding?

will you be able to reset your data in the game? incase if you don't like a certain class you picked & want to restart and pick another one

Archaeologist would also be a litty class. Archaeologists often work in the field, conducting excavations, as well as in laboratories, museums to further their research and contribute to our understanding of pokemon history.
Mine some spicy fossils and rare items like star piece and stuff. SPICYYY class boiiss, spicy class.

Reactions: LodinSetki
will you be able to reset your data in the game? incase if you don't like a certain class you picked & want to restart and pick another one
You can't change

You can't change
i know, im just asking if it's gonna be possible to like delete ur character/reset data incase if u wanna start over

i know, im just asking if it's gonna be possible to like delete ur character/reset data incase if u wanna start over
Not just yet

I wonder what other classes will exist in the game.
I would personally like to see a farmer class who is able to grow the different berries and apricorns. Apricorns could then be handed to artisans for them to make actual pokeballs. I'm in university to become a pharmacist so I'm biased on this one, a pharmacist profession that is in charge of producing the better healing items as well as repels and vitamins from stuff like berries would be pretty amazing if well balanced. Also will there be resources to collect like stone,wood and steel?

Last edited:
Will there be a detailed or just comprehensive explanation of classes, once released?

As it is such core based it does matter what we can Know what we can do. {almost before we even begin}
Especially depending on what we wish to do with the account. (breed, art, train, arch, garden, etc.)
what many have brought up so far seems like things that fall into the skills block, but it plays into it as well.
just curious

Will there be a detailed or just comprehensive explanation of classes, once released?

As it is such core based it does matter what we can Know what we can do. {almost before we even begin}
Especially depending on what we wish to do with the account. (breed, art, train, arch, garden, etc.)
what many have brought up so far seems like things that fall into the skills block, but it plays into it as well.
just curious
Yes and no. You will not be given an entire understanding of what each Class does, because that would ruin the exploration phase of the MMO.
You will however be given a basic rundown of each Class and what you can begin to expect from the gameplay involved.

You will be able to do almost any economic activity within PokeForce, because the majority of that content is gated behind Skills.

Yes and no. You will not be given an entire understanding of what each Class does, because that would ruin the exploration phase of the MMO.
You will however be given a basic rundown of each Class and what you can begin to expect from the gameplay involved.

You will be able to do almost any economic activity within PokeForce, because the majority of that content is gated behind Skills.
Sweet! {kinda of like how a game paperback manual gives you little info, and you learn more in the game itself.}
wouldn't want nor expect everything given anyway otherwise, there is no fun! nor earned.

I guess was really asking for example with artisan: with exclusive craft item.

will other classes also have an item exclusive to their class?
Idk if the item the art crafter makes is tradeable but I presume so.

enjoyed breeding on MMO,
as a rs player i'm excited to see the skills implemented into other fav game!

Last edited: