[MV] Mistral Void

Shadow IX

Novice Trainer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Yes, we are back on our 4th Pokemon MMO. We are mostly known for being one of the OG crews in PokeOne & PBO but we had also a brief experience in PPO.
We used to be a split of PVP and PVE members, therefore you will definitely see us competing for a Top 3 Spot at least in guild pvp formats while also having a good share of shiny hunters in the guild.

We are more than just a guild, we are a group of friends that have played different Pokemon MMOs together at this point (and some other games) and we hope to expand our members via this game as well. Currently, my #1 priority for this guild is to have guild runs when doing dungeons.

Our current memberlist is W.I.P and I don't really wanna maintain it so for the time being. I also see everyone as equals and therefore if you want to be recruited, feel free to speak with anyone from the guild - just look for the umbreon logo. There will be some kind of hierarchy but it is mostly to have recruiting permissions and deal with drama if I am not around.

Recruitment is open, as of requirements, everyone is free to join as long that they are willing to contribute in some shape or form. Example : Attend Crew Wars, do dungeon runs with the guild etc etc

Feel free to contact me on discord for more information as I won't be checking here frequently.

Timezone wise : We are open for anyone, but we are mostly EU & NA. However we are open to having different timezones to cater for different dungeon runs that is convenient for everyone.

Attachments

• 112x112.png
    112x112.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Hereby announce that @Shadow IX held me against my will to join, i'm ready to claim that top 3 spot alongside you.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow IX and Lin
oh no.. not them agai-.. i mean hiiiiiiiiii Minstral Voiiiiid!
Haha yeah they are notorious within the pokemon mmo community(we love you though minstral void dont kill me). Cant have a pokemon mmo without one of them popping up.

Reactions: Kupo and Shadow IX
Hello I would like to humbly apply for the position of member of MV cuz Shadow OP, kicked my butt in PBO cw 😞

• Cool
Reactions: Shadow IX and Kupo
It only took teleport money loan to bribe you to join us 1 year later, best investment imo

Welcome everyone. @Mikan it's not easy to get rid of us :3

Are there still spots or is the guild full, i´d like to join <3