New Year Resolutions 2023-2024

Rare

Brb.. Reading Manga..
Reaction score

pika-pikachu.gif
pokemon-squirtle.gif
pokemon-happy.gif

Hey everyone, as we bid farewell to this rollercoaster of a year, let's sprinkle some joy by sharing our festive aspirations for the upcoming one! Despite the twists and turns, we've reached the finish line, and now, we're all set for a brand-new chapter!

Here are my resolutions for the new year :

• Dive into more manga adventures than ever before! If you didn`t know, I love manga & anime.
  • Take the stage and perform in more gigs this year. (Yes I am a profesionnal dancer)
  • Embark on a magical journey and travel to Japan, soaking in its beauty and culture!
  • Gym GYM GYM
Wishing everyone a cheerful and resolution-filled New Year! 🎉
Love. xox

I hope you get better and better, and I hope you can get on a bigger stage

I hope you get better and better, and I hope you can get on a bigger stage
Thank you! I'm curious to know what are your 2024 objectives?

It's still January 1st for me, so I figured this was still ok. Some of mine, in no particular order of importance:

• Gym GYM GYM x2
  • Further improve my drawing skills.
  • Further improve my English skills.
  • Make some friends I can play this game with once it launches (none of my irl friends like this kind of games :sleep:)
  • Getting started with fixing some stuff about my body.
  • Graduate from university.
  • Catch up to One Piece lmao, possibly even read the manga.

Reactions: Rare
It's still January 1st for me, so I figured this was still ok. Some of mine, in no particular order of importance:

• Gym GYM GYM x2
  • Further improve my drawing skills.
  • Further improve my English skills.
  • Make some friends I can play this game with once it launches (none of my irl friends like this kind of games :sleep:)
  • Getting started with fixing some stuff about my body.
  • Graduate from university.
  • Catch up to One Piece lmao, possibly even read the manga.

Best of luck to you! You've got the strength for it!I was considering diving into the manga too. Perhaps we can help each other stay on track, haha.

Ohhh good resolutions!. My new years resolution is to finally get a story im writing rolling! I tend to procrastinate xD

Save up money to purchase a house

My main new year resolutions are to get serious and discipline working on my game development project and to get that atheletic physique