Resolved O_O Discord + Forums Connection Issues

Resolved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allurosa

Highly Intellectual Being
Reaction score
Im not sure if i'm the only one dealing with this but unless some furry took my puwpybuns discord and hacked me, I can't connect it, now who imma bake a cake with?? :ROFLMAO:

1702105855948.png1702106032685.png

I'm not sure if the discord name has to be the exact same as my username here for it to work but yeah jokes aside it's not working for me

Currently the issue is that your forum account has an email that is not matching with your discord account, this is an issue with Xenforo. Not discord.

The best solution would be too change your email address to match your discord, however we are rate locked on gmail right now.

DM me with the email associated with this account and the account that was registered with your discord email address.

Currently the issue is that your forum account has an email that is not matching with your discord account, this is an issue with Xenforo. Not discord.

The best solution would be too change your email address to match your discord, however we are rate locked on gmail right now.

DM me with the email associated with this account and the account that was registered with your discord email address.
Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.