ANNOUNCEMENT PokéForce Summer Demo Overview

Yes I did, I even logged out of this forum and logged back in using the same info but when I try on the game launcher it tells me invalid

游戏什么时候正式上线呢期待

View attachment 1540

The time is nearly here, trainers! The PokéForce Summer Demo is nearly upon us, and it's time to brush up on what will be available in this particular Demo, and other various information that will give you a head start on your first day in Johto!

For more information regarding this Demo, you can view our latest state of the game found
here!

Violet City Pokémon Academy

Upon logging into the game for the first time, you will be dropped in the Violet Pokémon Academy, where you'll design your character, meet the receptionist, go over controls and other various information related to the game, and then you will be prompted to select your starter. The three available starters for this particular Demo are Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita! From here, you'll be able to head out to the overworld, and begin your journey!

Battle Engine
The main purpose of this Demo is to introduce players to our Battle Engine, and how that plays into the rest of our content.

It must be noted that this Battle Engine is in very alpha stage, and not all moves, or their effects have been added yet.

You'll be able to capture and battle wild Pokémon, battle non-playable characters, learn level up moves, evolve Pokémon, and test the overall feel & function of the Engine itself. This is our first taste of Battling in PokéForce, and we're excited to keep building onto this piece of content as we push towards launch!

Job Board

Another fun addition to PokéForce is our Job Board, where you'll be able to pick up Jobs from Violet or Cherrygroves Job Boards, and completing them will earn you PokéYen and some Trainer Rank Experience. Will you be able to complete any of the Shiny Capture jobs that will be available?

Skills

Skills will be present in this Demo, where you'll be able to test your mettle with Foraging, Mining, and Farming. Find tools from NPCs and start leveling up your skills, which can prove to be lucrative ways to earn PokéYen, or finding the elusive Clue Scrolls...

You'll find resource nodes all over our map(s) that will be your main way of training these skills.

Foraging: you'll find small trees that you can chop down, or foragable plants around the world that you can harvest .

Farming: found yourself some berries? Plant them into any of the Farming Plots found around the world, and wait for them to grow! Have no fear if you log out, or don't come back to them fast enough; they will stay persistent until you have decided to harvest them.

Mining: once you've discovered a Pickaxe, and a Lantern, you'll be able to adventure into Dark Cave, where you'll find many wonderous nodes and other interesting things..

Nuria's Dilemma
In addition to all the gameplay loops we've added, we will feature one of our main story lines!

"Professor Cypress is struggling with the rationale behind the Indigo Plateau’s recent lift on the Trainer Protection Act, which lowers the age of new Trainers down to 15. She had been hoping to ask Professor Elm for guidance, but he is nowhere to be found. Follow the clues and see if you can discover the whereabouts of Professor Elm."
Completing this storyline will be how you earn our exclusive Summer Demo cosmetics!

We would like to apologize for the delay for our Summer Demo as we went through our post-Christmas burnout and then subsequently switching over to Godot. This has set us back on the timeframe quite a bit, but I'm proud to announce that we have added a lot of new features for this Demo compared to our last one (our Christmas Event), and we're very very excited to welcome you all back to PokéForce for the first time in over 8 months!

While we've listed some core features this Demo will have, we haven't divulged everything that will be discoverable. There are a lot of secrets, and things to discover during this Demo. Who will be the first to capture a Shiny Pokemon? Who will be the first to complete a Clue Scroll? Who will be the first to discover.. hmm, actually, better keep that one a secret!

Get ready PokéForce, we're nearly ready to open the doors!

This Demo couldn't have happened without the help of the PokéForce Beta Programme, and with the help of the PokéForce Staff Team, let's give them a huge thank you!
so excited

A few neat additions since I last played. Looking forward to what's next!