PokeForce Summer Demo Speed strat

EeveeTheJedi

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
when you start the demo, buy the pickaxe & lantern in the house to the left of dark cave on route 31. then grind up your mining lvl to 20 before heading to the professor with the letter, the reason for this is you can sell everything that you mined at the shop in NewBark Town

z mining tip profit.jpg

after you have talked to the professor in the lab you will be able to mine the rock that is to the left of mr Pokemon house which is a shortcut to it. this also comes in handy later on

z mining tip.jpg

when you start the demo, buy the pickaxe & lantern in the house to the left of dark cave on route 31. then grind up your mining lvl to 20 before heading to the professor with the letter, the reason for this is you can sell everything that you mined at the shop in NewBark Town

View attachment 1973

after you have talked to the professor in the lab you will be able to mine the rock that is to the left of mr Pokemon house which is a shortcut to it. this also comes in handy later on

View attachment 1974
Nice job silent I mean Eevee 🤣, just don't sell the ambers in the far right they act like clue scrolls, can press Q to open them

Last edited: