Really excited to start this New Journey

Welcome to the forums! I assume you're a shiny hunter aswell? If so, whats your longest hunt?

Reactions: kniLwodahS
My favorite pokemon is Cubone! Can't wait to meet you in-game!

• Love
Hello and welcome! I can't wait either! ❤️

@VixenGhost thanks :D
yeah i am, my longest shunt in time is probably sharpedo on pokemmo, obtainable by fishing, it took me 35k x_x
if we talk about encounter is parasect, around 130k, a real leppa drainer :holdingtears:

what about you? and which one is your fav?

Last edited:
Glad to see a fellow shiny enthusiast and vermilion afk enjoyer making their way here too!

Also really excited too see where this goes so i look forward to seeing you in-game on release!

• Love
@VixenGhost thanks :D
yeah i am, my longest shunt in time is probably sharpedo on pokemmo, obtainable by fishing, it took me 35k x_x
if we talk about encounter is parasect, around 130k, a real leppa drainer :holdingtears:

what about you? and which one is your fav?

Mine arent as impressively long im afraid. My longest was around 3k on wailmer fishing in ORAS. My most memorable was 10 soft resets for froakie in pokemon X. My fave was Ralts dex nav in ORAS aswell

• Cool
@VixenGhost
It's not a competition, only matter if you love/ pround/ happy getting them .
But yeah... it's just pokemmo have an insane shiny rate compare to official pokemon games x_x
may pokeforce save me from this hell 🙏
oh nice i love wailmer shiny he's so huge i'm curently looking for it along side with luvdics *-*.
I didn't played those games, but i love greninja, he looks do powerfull
Shiny Ralts is great aswell hope you'll find it on pokeforce 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: VixenGhost
@VixenGhost
It's not a competition, only matter if you love/ pround/ happy getting them .
But yeah... it's just pokemmo have an insane shiny rate compare to official pokemon games x_x
may pokeforce save me from this hell 🙏
oh nice i love wailmer shiny he's so huge i'm curently looking for it along side with luvdics *-*.
I didn't played those games, but i love greninja, he looks do powerfull
Shiny Ralts is great aswell hope you'll find it on pokeforce 🤩
Yeah i didnt even start attempting to shiny hunt on pokemmo. I'm not sure how much i'll shiny hunt much on Pokeforce but I do hope the odds are decent.

My shiny wailmer(Now wailord) is named PONK. yes all capitals haha.

ORAS is a good remake. not as good as HGSS but still really good. Pokemon X and Y were decent. It was fun enough but rather easy. I liked the customization options in it.

I usually dont shiny hunt much outside of the official games. The only real exceptions to that are Poke Farm Q and Pixelmon

@VixenGhost
if i got it right, there is a pity system on pokeforce, that mean at some point if you're not lucky, the game give you the guarantee to have it. if you meet 19.999 ralts, the 20000 ralt will be guarentee,

about the shiny wailmer i'm not sure to get it, i'm not native english and what i reseach don't help me to understand x_x is that:
"Just an affectionate nickname for pinkie"
if yeah actually good one ^_^

i just played gen 1 to gen 5, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and pokemon scarlet, i need to catch up one day x_x and pokemmo is the only fangame i played, oh i did a lot of pokemeow bot on discord.

but pokeforce will beat them all! 💪💪💪

@VixenGhost
if i got it right, there is a pity system on pokeforce, that mean at some point if you're not lucky, the game give you the guarantee to have it. if you meet 19.999 ralts, the 20000 ralt will be guarentee,

about the shiny wailmer i'm not sure to get it, i'm not native english and what i reseach don't help me to understand x_x is that:

i just played gen 1 to gen 5, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and pokemon scarlet, i need to catch up one day x_x and pokemmo is the only fangame it played, oh i did a lot of pokemeow bot on discord.

but pokeforce will beat them all!
Baically the name PONK is an intentional spellings error in an attempt to be funny. so yeah basically your understanding is correct.

What is your favorite pokemon game? main game or side game

• Haha
@VixenGhost

i just played gen 1 to gen 5, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, and pokemon scarlet, i need to catch up one day x_x and pokemmo is the only fangame i played, oh i did a lot of pokemeow bot on discord.

but pokeforce will beat them all! 💪💪💪
wish i could play scarlet loll, my brother has one with pokemon sword on it but he moved to a diff state

• Cry
@VixenGhost hum i don't really know tbh probably the first gen for the nostalgia, but i love the idea of making those games an mmo, so probably pokemmo. this gives other goal, being able to meet and share with people.

@Kai yeah it was a nice experience, and the shiny hunt was really chill and different from others game.
just you walk around an area, and watch the different pokemon.
the game was not perfect on all point, but i enjoyed playing it

@Kai yeah it was a nice experience, and the shiny hunt was really chill and different from others game.
just you walk around an area, and watch the different pokemon.
the game was not perfect on all point, but i enjoyed playing it
yeah i watched a few videos on it, it's very different from the previous games, the last official game i played was ultra moon on my 3ds that was really fun, i was also able to get a shiny zygarde from an event & a zeraora too

• Cool
@Kai
impressive o_O shiny legendary * - *
i didn't know about zeraora pokemon: it look like a fusion of lucario, jirachi and shiny luxray lmao

Last edited: