Some Features...

Krizzirk

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
Not really a rant as you can see, more like suggestion plus request :B

Okay on to the brass tacks.

1. Please let us collect PokeDollar, or whatever you call the in game currency(not the cash shop currency), to be collectable by fainting Pokemon.

2. Please do not put max level obedience. Because, it would be absurd if I have to stop hunting for my fav pokemons with good IVs just because my Pokemon reaches max level obedience. Because why, because having max level obedience in tact means I have to get a move on and face the gym challenge. and forget about my good-IVs Pokemon. I know, weakness of this is your friend can lend you strong pokemon to clear gym faster...

3. Please make the non player trainers challenge be rebattlable.

4. Make a lot of costumes and mounts.

5. Make a guild and private homestead? Since you are implementing the crafting and gathering professions, thot that maybe someday this implementation could be viable?

Thanks for reading!
Krizzirk

for your last point, there's already a guild section on the forum so they are pretty much adding them, and player housing has already been confirmed to be a planned feature for the game

@Lucina Okay!.
Oh yea, I have one more...can we carry our Pokemon at whatever level, to the next region? Like, if I reach like level 80 or somthing, would i be required to start aaaaaallllllll over again when I enter the next region??