[ST6] Spheal Team Six - A Pokéforce Guild

Bongo Cat

Novice Trainer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
IMG_7060.jpeg

Spheal Team Six

Welcome to Spheal Team Six’s guild page!​

Spheal Team Six is a newly formed guild within Pokeforce. The goal for this team is to foster an environment that allows for its members to grow and succeed in any ambitions they may pursue.

Spheal Team Six is looking to fill our ranks with people from all walks of life to create a diverse, welcoming, and fulfilling team.

What Spheal Team Six has to offer:

• Camaraderie and Support: Joining Spheal Team Six means gaining a network of friends and allies who will have your back and help you with whatever issues you may have. Whether you're a veteran player or a newcomer just starting out, everyone is welcome here.

• Guild Events and Activities: We will be hosting weekly/monthly/annual events for both the guild and the Pokeforce community. From PvP battle tournaments, to PvE catching contests, to trivia nights, to social parties, we aim to offer a unique experience to every member and aim to satisfy as many interests as we can.

• Knowledge Sharing: Whether you’re aiming to play the meta, break the meta, or shake the meta - Spheal Team Six has got you covered. From team building, battling advice, to shiny hunts and anything Pokemon related, we can offer valuable insight to lead you on a path to success.

• Discord - Once the game releases, we will host a Discord server for the community so we can socialize outside of game and coordinate events as a team. It will also be a place for hosting guides and other info, guild announcements, and events such as movie nights.

Requirements for joining Spheal Team Six:
  • Spheal Team Six is an 18+ Guild
  • Spheal Team Six is an English-speaking guild
  • LGBTQ+ Friendly - No tolerance for hate
  • Be able to communicate maturely and rationally
  • Be active in game
We do not want to enforce too many requirements, but just be a good person and show empathy and you’ll be just fine!

If you wish to join Spheal Team Six, please fill out the following:

Username:
Years of Pokemon experience:
Years of MMO experience:
Favorite in game activities(PvP, PvE, Roleplay, etc):
*Optional - Why do you want to join ST6?:

If you wish to contact me outside of forums, I can be reached on Discord: @bongocat

Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you all in game!

Reactions: Esia
**Reserved for Member List**

Current members
Bongo Cat
Toddler

Last edited:
Username: Toddler
Years of Pokemon experience: Less than a year. (Know next to nothing about competitive Pokemon)
Years of MMO experience: 10+ Years of MMORPG Experience.
Favorite in game activities(PvP, PvE, Roleplay, etc): In an MMO Environment, My favorite activites have always been PvE, Making Friends & Memories, Dungeons, and guild activities.
*Optional - Why do you want to join ST6?: I want to join ST6 because I want to be part of a community when PokeForce launches. I want to make those early friendships and be part of the future memories.