Summer Festival Champion!

Jesse

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hello PokeForce,

Today has concluded the Summer Festival, and I wanted to share my experience with the community!

After a long fought battle against some insanely good players, I am proud to say that I reached #1 on the individual leaderboard for the Summer Festival games 🥳. Not to mention, the rest of the Squirtle Squad performed insanely well, propelling us to the #1 team as well, securing the badge. The mods were hard at work throughout these events and did a great job bringing the community together. Shoutout @Beemo for being a great leader 🫡. I would like to shoutout a few players who I met throughout my journey:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 180331.png

@mitch - A great friend who woke up with me at 1am or 2am several times to attend these events with me
@Ashley - What a rival! We were neck and neck the entire event. I was convinced you would pass me at the very end. Hide & seek champion, great at shiny hunting, and so much more. Quite a formidable foe.
@OneLeft & @Mesina - Really good at *POKE*ing me enough to boost morale. Solo quería decir que hicieron un buen trabajo al provocarme, lo que elevó mi moral
@Matthew - Racing to the top of the leaderboards at the very end. Such a great trivia player
@SEMPT3X & @Australia - Being a great friend and sparking some great conversations
@Orange - My superhero
@OhTool, @samps, @Porsche - Great competitors who had great spirits and conversations along the way.
@Emma, @Maid Lulia , @Lucina - Hosting great events and making everything fun!

If I missed anyone I am sorry, it's hard to keep track!

I had a blast and I can't wait for the next demo. See you all there!

Last edited:
Felicidades por tu triunfo!!, realmente muy merecida victoria. Carreador numero 1 del Squirtle Squad, experto minero, buen jugador y por sobre todo, el mejor Jesse que he conocido en algun juego en linea (No conozco mas Jesses) pero aunque conociera otro, seguramente le ganarías, Felicidades !! 😸😸😸

It was really fun. Congrats to you for #1 and also to the top 10. I hope I can make it aswell next time 😃.

Cya all at the next demo!

Reactions: Stryx
Congratulations on your victory, and thank you for taking part in everything! 💕

Congratulations! Champion! see you in the next Demo!
1726155512783.gif

Congratulations Jesse :). Squirtle Squad o7!!!

Bit late to the party, but congratulations. Your commitment was impressive to see, well deserved. Enjoy your spoils!