Summer Festival Team Registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join the Squirtle Squad team.

View attachment 1558

Calling all Trainers! The PokéForce Summer Festival is about to begin!
Like every summer, Director Lorelei of the Violet Academy has mandated four teams to compete against each other in a series of fun and exciting activities!

The sun is high, the waves are crashing, and a vibrant energy fills the air—who will be crowned champion this year?

View attachment 1559

Registering is easy! Simply leave a message in this thread stating that you’d like to be sorted into a team, and we’ll take care of the rest. You’ll be randomly assigned to one of the four teams, where you’ll join forces with fellow trainers to compete for victory in the PokéForce Summer Festival.

Remember:

• Team registration is optional! You can still enjoy all the Summer Festival activities and compete on the Individual Leaderboard without joining a team.
  • You can only register one account per person! Attempting to register multiple accounts will result in the disqualification of all of them!
  • You have until 11:59 PM (PST Time) of Friday, August 30th to register for a team. After that, registrations will close, but individual participation remains open throughout the festival!

View attachment 1560

Each team’s score on the Team Leaderboard is determined by the combined effort of all its members. Every point you earn in the Summer Festival, of which you can obtain more information on our Events Megathread, will be added to both your individual and team total score. The more you and your fellow team members participate, the higher your team’s score will climb!

As for the rewards, every member of the winning team will receive a permanent Summer Demo exclusive variation of the Summer Top, "Summer Festival Medal" cosmetic item, alongside the pride of victory!

Please note that in order to be eligible for this reward, you must have taken part in at least one of the Festival activities!
I'd like to participate! Sort me in! :D

Please add me to the list. I would like a shot at coming second!

Status
Not open for further replies.