Summer Festival Team Registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! i'd LOVE to take part in this! sort me please! preferably on the raichu team <3

I'll wait for the sorting hat to sort me.

This year, we're introducing four teams that will compete against each other for a spot at the top of the Team Leaderboard.
Our lovely Community Guide Team members will take the role of captains for each team! Please note, however, that the role of captain is purely for fun and flavor, as they will not actively compete in the event nor partake in its rewards, but rather host them!

View attachment 1534

The Palossand Knights are the guardians of the beach, embodying both the strength of a fortress and the resilience of sand. Known for their defensive strategies and steadfast determination, this team is a force to be reckoned with. With their towering Palossand leading the charge, the Knights stand tall as protectors of their realm, always ready to outlast their opponents!

Team Captain: @Orange

View attachment 1536

The Sunflora Blooms bring the vibrant energy of nature to every competition. They are known for their adaptability and growth, flourishing under pressure and bringing out the best in every situation. With Sunflora as their emblem, they radiate warmth and vitality, making them a team that thrives on teamwork and collective strength. Expect them to bloom when the spotlight is on!

Team Captain: @Emma

View attachment 1537

Riding the waves of electricity and excitement, the Raichu Surfers are all about speed, agility, and high-energy action. This team’s electric personalities and quick reflexes make them a dynamic force in any event. Inspired by the surfing Raichu, the Surfers excel at balancing power and finesse, whether on land or sea. With a spark in their eyes and a wave of energy behind them, the Raichu Surfers are always ready to electrify the competition!

Team Captain: @Lucina

View attachment 1538

The Squirtle Squad is a team of cool, confident, and charismatic rascals. Known for their laid-back yet fearless attitude, they take on challenges with style and precision. This team is all about cameraderie and astuteness, always ready to douse any threat with a splash of creativity. The Squad’s signature sunglasses reflect their cool demeanor, charm, wit, and ability to turn the tide in their favor!

Team Captain: @Beemo
SORT ME

Status
Not open for further replies.