Summer Memories Collection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucina

Champion Trainer
Reaction score
summer memories collection.png

Welcome to the Summer Memories Collection thread for PokéForce's Summer Demo!

What's an adventure without memories to look back on? As you experience our Summer Demo, you may find snapshots in time you'd like to immortalize, maybe even come back to. If you are the kind of person who likes to create meaningful experiences and memories, then that means you're most likely here to participate in our Summer Memories event! If that's the case, then we want to say that we are looking forward to seeing everyone's memories and adventures inside this Summer Demo.

Remember that to participate in this event, all you have to do is share with us, in this thread, any meaningful memories or experiences you've had during this Demo. It can be something funny, something strange, maybe even something sad like the Shiny you missed. To do this, simply upload here your screenshots or videos taken during the Summer Demo, add a description or backstory to them! Tell us anything you want about you adventure in the next 2 weeks! There's no limit to how many times you can participate, but try to avoid spamming. If you have various things to share, you can always post them together!

All participants of this event will receive a permanent Summer Demo exclusive "Summer Memories" badge, which, like all badges, will be featured in a player's in-game Trainer Card and forum profile!

Have fun playing PokéForce's Summer Demo!

Last edited:
This game is interesting !! :p;)

1724873684751.png

The more I see to these trees, the more I see a face on them, lol :LOL:. Like a Bidoof's face 🤣🤣🤣
1724886645010.png

Last edited:
Sharing my luck⭐

This lovely lv.2 baby Zigzagoon came to me the second I walk in a grass

Screenshot 2024-08-29 031711.png

Look at that lovely orange stripes. ♥♥♥

Screenshot 2024-08-29 031518.png

Hope everyone had the same luck ♥⭐

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way

Love this extinguisher

There are so many Cyndaquil in the school after all

Screenshot 2024-08-29 031613.png

I Just found this awesome campsite south of cherrygrove. this was such a nice surprise, i wonder how many people will find this without knowing about it like i did.1724884375004.png

• Love
Reactions: Revan and Jenonen
I know what I really want to do, and I'm going to follow it and finish it!
7eaf43c85f4162d56651113f769590b8.png

Last edited:
Just like old times, takes me back to the previous demo.

vzvKwb1.png

And new secrets too

tdBF98K.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.