Tedinator is here!

Tedinator

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
I am very excited to finally find yall i may be late to the party but im here to stay! i hope everyone is as excited about pokeforce as i am!!

avid player of pokemon revolution online and pokemmo

minor game dev (working on children android games atm for my daughters)

big time hobbiest from pixel art to crafting with my hands i always have something going on :)

• Love
Reactions: Maid Lulia
Hiii Tedinator, welcome to PokéForce ❤️ I'm definitely excited for it!

• Love
Reactions: Tedinator
Hello Tedinator, welcome to PokéForce! You're most certainly not late at all, there's still a ton of things to come.

Also if you like pixel art, recently they hosted a cosmetic creation contest, so if you're interested I'd keep an eye on when or if the next one is announced

• Love
Welcome, we're so happy to have you here! I've played one of those MMOs for quite a while in the past. I'm super hyped for this one. What kind of Android games? I bet your girls will love em!

• Love
Welcome, we're so happy to have you here! I've played one of those MMOs for quite a while in the past. I'm super hyped for this one. What kind of Android games? I bet your girls will love em!
Currently I turned Poppy playtime into a kind of flappy bird game but that was me learning visual coding always learning :)

Welcome to PF! We're so very glad to have you with us!

Hi Teddy, welcome to PokéForce!!!
I had the pleasure to talk to you on the discord server, hope to see you around more! Your wholesome presence is always appreciated!