The Music thread

Lynet

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
With the forums finally up and running, let's spruce it up a bit with a music thread!
NOTE: I see no section where this thread would fit in nicely. If a moderator deems that it belongs in another section on the forums, feel free to move it.

Request, share, and talk about your favorite music/artists with the community, or simply share what you're hooked on currently!​

NOTE: When posting music, make sure it adheres to the forum rules (i.e. no NSFW cover arts, and probably no extremely NSFW lyrics either).

Last edited:
Artist: Sorrow Of Tranquility
Song: Warmth Of You
Genre: Acoustic (NOTE: This is their only Acoustic song)

Reactions: Lucina
I don't think I have a favorite band or artist but my favorite genre is post rock
Here's one y'all might have heard

• Love
Reactions: sirgr3x and Lynet
I've been a Juice Wrld fan since 2017, was lucky enough to see him in concert. Couldn't list a favorite song I have too many. rip 999

• Cry
Reactions: Kesshoketsu
I made a RISC-V instruction set simulator in C once. Never touching that garbage again.
Let me enjoy my object-oriented languages in peace, man :'c

Artist: Spencer Radcliffe
Song: Flag (Early Version)
Genre: Indie/Alt

Reactions: Lynet
my fav artists are devi mccallion and aldo fisk : D devi is a musician with alot of lost music ^_^ i think about 1000+ songs of hers are unaccounted for online. i still have a bunch of songs i need to archive on my archival youtube for her music specifically
here's a bunch of instrumentals by her!

Artist: Childish Gambino
Song: Life: The Biggest Troll
Genre: Rap

^ helped me through some dark times many years ago with existentialism

Artist: ArtOfficial
Song: Black Birds
Genre: Jazz & Rap

^ an incredible band that I've had the honor to work with on an indie game

• Cool
I go for the oldies myself 🥰 Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons are probably my favourite artist. ABBA may or may not get me dancing...

Right now I am hooked on the new Chris Brown album 11:11

Hi ren - Ren on a more serious note, i'm obsessed with an artist called Ren at the moment give it a listen and support if you like. :)

Artist: ArtOfficial
Song: Black Birds
Genre: Jazz & Rap

^ an incredible band that I've had the honor to work with on an indie game
This actually goes super hard. What game if I may ask?

Hi ren - Ren on a more serious note, i'm obsessed with an artist called Ren at the moment give it a listen and support if you like. :)
Twice in a row, man... TWICE! smh my head.
Ren produces some great stuff! Can't call myself an avid listener, but I really like his entire Demos (Do Not Share), Vol 1 album.
Can't really name a favorite of his, maybe Money Game, Pt. 2, but I don't know if that would considered unoriginal lmao.

• Cool
Reactions: Kupo