Things wish is not happening in PokeForce

Lambo

Intermediate Trainer
Reaction score
First I love PokéForce (And I got my lovely Christmas Deli Hat XD) And I believe PF will be great.

Feel free to add something

1, Account: If you played MMO you may understand. I heard a story, where a new player met a Shiny Rotom and had no idea how much a Shiny Rotom. And someone using a shiny Zoroark traded with him saying Rotom and Zoroark prices are pretty much the same. The other day the new player account got banned. (I am not sure about the other). And I truly hope this does not happen again. Maybe we can build out a list of different shiny Pokemon market prices. And I truly believe that no one makes a mistake on purpose (Unless someone trolling), So I think it would be better if the account management could be more transparent. (I don't like scripts either)

2, New players: PokéForce is a new game, we all start at the same time. But once the time moves on. There will be new players joining our PF community. I see some players selling something to the new player at a higher price (Which is fine with some profit) but not using their knowledge gap to bully new players. From my point of view: Let's prepare some guidance when time moves on "like how to make money" "Market price list" and "Things that you should be aware of"

This is what I have currently. And these 2 will be the top 2 in my head since PF is working on more updates, let's wait for it, and give the team applause to appreciate their work at Christmas time.

And Let's get ready for New Year. Hope to see you in PF

Attachments

• shiny_metagross-s972x550-126940.png
    shiny_metagross-s972x550-126940.png
    414.6 KB · Views: 5
i think it can be done by disabling trading for new players until 3-4 badges or something, so that they learn a thing or two by chatting with other players on channel chats till then.

Reactions: Mew2