Thread with the most posts!

Alycia

uwu;
Studio Director
Reaction score
Let's make this the thread with the most posts!

Reactions: Martina
We should do a counting game

yes i agree

I got woken up by an @everyone for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Kupo
im so cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kupo
I 🙋 saw 👀 Ryan Gosling at a grocery store 🏪 in 🔙📥 Los 😈 Angeles yesterday. 📅🗓️ I 😀 told 🗣️ him 👴 how 🤔 cool 😎 it was to meet 💯 him 👉👴🏻🆗 in 😷 person, 🔫 but 👀 I 😈 didn’t 😡 want 😋 to be 💰 a douche and bother him 👴 and ask ❓❓ him 👴 for 🔓 photos 😁 or anything. 🌍🚫 He 🤣 said, 💬 “Oh, 🦋 like 💖👍 you’re 😎🙅 doing 😧🏃 now?” 👋✊ I 😀 was taken 🚀 aback, and all 😎💯 I 🤔 could 🤷 say 😃 was “Huh?” 😕 but 🔫 he 👥 kept 🔄🔥 cutting ✂ me 🦶 off 🌝 and going 🌲 “huh? ✨❔ huh? ✨❔ huh?” 🤔 and closing 😚 his 🐍 hand 🤝 shut 😷😷 in 👏 front 🔝 of my 👅 face. 🐺 I 👨‍🦽 walked 🚶🏽‍♂️ away 😂 and continued 🙉 with my 😔 shopping, 👚 and I 🏼 heard 👂 him 👨🏾 chuckle 😐 as I 😊 walked 🚷 off. 😡 When 🍑💦 I 👥🏼 came 📞💦 to pay 💸 for 🍆👅 my 💁🏻‍♀️ stuff 🍭😉😏 up 🔝 front 🔝 I 😩 saw 👀👁️😮 him 😤 trying 😈 to walk 🚶🏼‍♂️ out 😮‍💨 the doors with like ✨ fifteen Milky Ways 💫 in 🎻📯🎺 his 🐍 hands 💦 without ❌😖 paying. 👩‍💼 The girl 👧 at the counter was very 👌 nice 💦💦 about 💦😏 it and professional, 😎 and was like 😄 “Sir, 👨👨👨 you 👦👉 need 👉 to pay 💰 for 😼 those 👉👞 first.” ☝️ At first 🏻 he 👨 kept 🔄🔥 pretending 🤗 to be 🐝 tired 😴 and not ❌🙅‍♂️ hear 🙉 her, 👄 but 🤔 eventually 🔪 turned 😍 back 😯 around 🔄🚫 and brought them 😁 to the counter. When ⏰ she 💁 took 🤯 one 🏻 of the bars 📶 and started 🆕 scanning it multiple times, 🤔🍆 he 👥 stopped her 👨🏼 and told 👄 her 💁‍♂️ to scan them 🤝 each 👋👋 individually 👤 “to prevent 🚫 any 🤡 electrical infetterence,” and then 😠 turned 🔄🔄 around 🔃 and winked at me. 🤓 I 🍊🙆🏼‍♂️ don’t ❌ even 🕚😛 think 🤔💭 that’s 🙏🏻 a word. 💯 After 🖐️ she 💁‍♀️ scanned each 👋👋 bar 🍻 and put 😏 them 😲 in 🕺 a bag 💰 and started 💢 to say 🧚🌟💓 the price, 🔖 he 👥 kept 🔄🔥 interrupting her 👩 by 🎅 yawning really 🚺 loudly.

L + ratio

understandable, have a good day