Thread with the most posts!

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Fizz and Kupo
1701330410407.png
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Did 🦎 you 👈 ever 😒 hear 👂 the tragedy 😭 of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? 🦉 I 👈 thought 💭 not. 🙅🏼‍♂️ It's not 🚯 a story 📚 the Jedi would 💀 tell 👄 you. 😀😊 It's a Sith legend. 😨😧 Darth Plagueis was a Dark 🌑 Lord 👑 of the Sith, so powerful 😵 and so wise 👴 he 👥👉 could 🤷 use 🏻 the Force 💪 to influence the midichlorians to create 📲📲 life... 💓 He 📷 had 😭🍆 such 💦 a knowledge 📃📚📔 of the dark 🌌 side 👈 that 👨👨 he 💁‍♂️ could 👈 even 🌃 keep 🏃 the ones 😄 he 👈😩 cared about 💦 from 🙃 dying. 💀 The dark 🕶 side ☝️ of the Force 💪 is a pathway to many 🏼💯 abilities some 😋 consider ⏳ to be ⬆️🔝 unnatural. He 👥 became 👀 so powerful... 😵 the only 😤 thing 😂 he 🥵 was afraid 😨 of was losing 😞 his 😐 power, 💪 which 😊 eventually, 💀 of course, 😂😤 he 👥 did. 😼 Unfortunately, 🍝🛀🏼😭😭😭 he 👨 taught his 💦 apprentice everything 💯 he 👨😡 knew, 👓 then ❓👱 his 💦 apprentice killed 🔪🩸 him 🔥🔥 in 📥 his 🍆 sleep. 😒 It's ironic 😼 he 👨 could 👈 save 🦎 others 💏 from 👉 death, 😷 but 🦎 not 🙅 himself. 😎

Unfortunate doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not. I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but World Cup is still ongoing, and I would never leave so many great friends out to dry, so I'll suffer through a few more games for them. One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

• Haha
Reactions: Kupo and Jack
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Flareon is objectively the most huggable Pokemon? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that's not all, they have a very respectable special defense stat of 110, which means that they are likely very calm and resistant to emotional damage. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won't mind. It can make itself even more endearing with moves like Charm and Baby Doll Eyes, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.

PokéForce MMO

AlyciaAlycia
Search

Thread with the most posts!​

Prev

Jump to newUnwatch

[IMG alt="Cpt.Lavender"]https://forum.pokeforce.org/data/avatars/m/0/5.jpg?1701282909[/IMG]

Cpt.Lavender

Novice Trainer​

Game Director
Wiki Editor

No

LikeReply
Select for moderationReportEditDeleteSpamIPWarn
[IMG alt="Alycia"]https://forum.pokeforce.org/data/avatars/m/0/2.jpg?1700896015[/IMG]

Alycia

Queen Vibes​

Studio Director
Wiki Editor

371.png
368.png
275.png

Yes

Select for moderationReportEditDeleteIP
[IMG alt="Kupo"]https://forum.pokeforce.org/data/avatars/m/0/4.jpg?1701329854[/IMG]

Kupo

Novice Trainer​

371.png
275.png

Maybe?

LikeReply
[IMG alt="Jack"]https://forum.pokeforce.org/data/avatars/m/0/18.jpg?1700905819[/IMG]

Jack

Novice Trainer​

Game Designer
Wiki Editor

371.png
275.png

LikeReply
  • Haha
Reactions:Fizz and Kupo
[IMG alt="Jack"]https://forum.pokeforce.org/data/avatars/m/0/18.jpg?1700905819[/IMG]

Jack

Novice Trainer​

Game Designer
Wiki Editor

371.png
275.png

1701330410407.png

Attachments

• 1701334169544.gif
    1701334169544.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
This is also a post

I'd just like to point out that only those whom have Staff Tags have posted here thus far.