Tier/Viability list

Kupo

You can't compete where you can't compare.
Reaction score
weav-ttar.jpgHello, I've made what i think the viability list will be pre-launch (some can argue it's pointless, sure but why not give it a try?) while there's definitely some that might be missing or in wrong placements, strongly encourage anyone reading to make their own tier list to compare with each other on what's to be expected.

We're aware so far there's going to be gen 1-4, With up to gen 7 mechanics excluding Mega/ Legendary Pokémon & Z-items with updated type resists.
I'll also drop my resources & the link used to make my own tier list if you would rather do so that way, lastly I'll ask that you don't derail please.

Resources:
BDSP Viability

DPP Viability
DPP Sample Team Dump

Tierlist gen 1-7 pokemon
Pokeforce Gameplay FAQ

Tier List:
my-image (2).png

Seems mostly fine, biggest issue is lack of P2 and PZ/Hippo being so low.

I don't see mence or Metagross having a strong presence in the tier, especially if Weavile remains unbanned.

Edit: Also no staraptor, arcanine or hitmontop which deserve to be tiered over some of the other stuff you have listed lol

Reactions: Jack and Kupo
Seems mostly fine, biggest issue is lack of P2 and PZ/Hippo being so low.

I don't see mence or Metagross having a strong presence in the tier, especially if Weavile remains unbanned.

Edit: Also no staraptor, arcanine or hitmontop which deserve to be tiered over some of the other stuff you have listed lol
That's completely fair, there's quite a few picks that i've forgotten about or could of been placed differently. Would love to see you give it a go dontea

Looking pretty neat. A few could be interchanged like ttar but other then that nice

Reactions: Kupo
That's completely fair, there's quite a few picks that i've forgotten about or could of been placed differently. Would love to see you give it a go dontea

Zapdos S-tier : P

The meta is extremely similar to preunova P1 so arguing/discussing the meta isn't that interesting to me since I've experienced it already. I'll leave the speculation to y'all.

Solid tier list.

I would personally put Salamance, Lucario, Magnezone lower to maybe A or B+.

Couple mons missing from the list I see but for the gist of it this is solid.

I mostly agree with this tier list. Surprised that Rotom-Heat(oven) isn't on this list while cut(lawnmower) is. Rotom-heat is better then cut imo in this tier. Also a little surprised no Staraptor and no Honchcrow. But maybe I just overrate them as pokemon for this format. I think Lucario is a bit over rated and mence could either be S, S+, or A+ depending on how the meta ends up looking. I could see some other neache pokemon being good too.

looks good, but do we know anything about hidden abilities yet? because it will play a huge role in the meta

looks good, but do we know anything about hidden abilities yet? because it will play a huge role in the meta
Absolutely depends on HA, sincerely hoping that there will be. You're right though it will depend on that solely, changes up the tier list quite a bit too.

Reactions: Gyrzo
Thanks for the tier list intel! 📊 Ready to dive into the Pokémon hierarchy. Let the pre-launch theorycrafting commence! 🚀🤓

I think Lucario, Metagross, Jolteon and Poliwrath could be lower a tier; Milotic, Hippowdon, PorygonZ, Chansey and Umbreon could be higher a tier. I liked the rest. As a Shuckle fan, Shuckle deserves C tier :(

Do we have official confirmation Weaville is not banned?

List is solid, and I'm excited to see what comes in store for PokeForce and PvP.

Also hai Kupo 👋

Do we have official confirmation Weaville is not banned?

List is solid, and I'm excited to see what comes in store for PokeForce and PvP.

Also hai Kupo 👋
at this current moment where it stands it will remain unbanned till proven a issue, thank you for the feedback.
hey :)

my-image.png

Hello ive alos made my own tierlist based on my own experience , of course this was made with HAs in mind otherwise would have looked diffrent and some important notes are that:

-The tiermaker list i used did not have all the mons and so some might be missing , kingdra is an exemple (i would have put it A+) in some cases i simply did not rank a mon if i felt there was already a better version of it there (hippow and tomb both outclass umbreon as physical walls , as well as being able to do other stuff if need be other then being a physical walls that just pass wish , same as milotic>vaporeon)

-The rotom in S+ is rotom-wash (heat would be A and maw would be at top of B or bottom B+)

-I did put them in order of which i think would be best from worst at least for S+,S,A,B+,B(as funny as that is ), A+ dosen t have a particular order.(For exemple azu is above the other physical water sweeper like craw,feli,floatzel and kabu mostly for being fairy type wich by definition makes it better then the rest).With that being said yes i do think gliscor would be the best mon in the game without a doubt being able to wall everything that dosen t carry an ice move for it.

Lastly keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and things may look diffrent oance we get to this point so don t take it 100% for granted.
Alos i want to ask why do some folks talk about wevile being banned ? I did put it in S but its nowhere near ban worthy or is this some inside joke im missing?

Weavilles banned on some other Pokemon MMOs, thats the only reason I asked.

View attachment 403

Hello ive alos made my own tierlist based on my own experience , of course this was made with HAs in mind otherwise would have looked diffrent and some important notes are that:

-The tiermaker list i used did not have all the mons and so some might be missing , kingdra is an exemple (i would have put it A+) in some cases i simply did not rank a mon if i felt there was already a better version of it there (hippow and tomb both outclass umbreon as physical walls , as well as being able to do other stuff if need be other then being a physical walls that just pass wish , same as milotic>vaporeon)

-The rotom in S+ is rotom-wash (heat would be A and maw would be at top of B or bottom B+)

-I did put them in order of which i think would be best from worst at least for S+,S,A,B+,B(as funny as that is ), A+ dosen t have a particular order.(For exemple azu is above the other physical water sweeper like craw,feli,floatzel and kabu mostly for being fairy type wich by definition makes it better then the rest).With that being said yes i do think gliscor would be the best mon in the game without a doubt being able to wall everything that dosen t carry an ice move for it.

Lastly keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and things may look diffrent oance we get to this point so don t take it 100% for granted.
Alos i want to ask why do some folks talk about wevile being banned ? I did put it in S but its nowhere near ban worthy or is this some inside joke im missing?
Hi, I think one of the most important thing will be if they let egg move be a feature or their breeding system or just be a NPC like tutor move. If they keep it with breeding, some major move wont be availaible. For exemple, Mamoswine wont be able to learn icicle crash nor Icicle Spear with the pokemon on your list. Also since the breeding system is something they want to add after the release, we might have a weird tier at the beginning with for exemple salamence without Dragon Dance, azumarill without aqua jet and belly drum etc.. The final TL will depend on that imo.

Sorry to ask but, I wonder is this more of a Double Team or OU or NU guide?

Sorry to ask but, I wonder is this more of a Double Team or OU or NU guide?
Why would you wonder if this is an NU guide XD.
Im pretty sure most pokemon listed above are banned in that format. So for now you should probably consider this as an OU ranking.

Why would you wonder if this is an NU guide XD.
Im pretty sure most pokemon listed above are banned in that format. So for now you should probably consider this as an OU ranking.
LOL sorry, I am more of a DB player sorry for that.

Reactions: Tobias