Well Hello There

Celavie

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Hellooo, my IGN is still up for debate so you can just call me Dylan for now! I'm a weeb and a big pokemon nerd especially. I'd love to get involved in the PvP scene here if I have enough time. :) I can't wait to meet a lot of new people here and am always down to talk about anything sports, anime, or games in general. It'll be good to meet you all!

• Love
Reactions: SpringFox
Hello Dylan .Welcome! i wish you enjoy the game.lets meet in the game later🧙‍♀️

Reactions: Celavie
Welcome to PokéForce, Dylan!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here 💝

Hey Dylan! Welcome to the community! It's awesome to have a fellow weeb and Pokemon enthusiast on board. If you're into sports, any thoughts on the Toronto Raptors? They've had some exciting seasons recently and they are my favorite team. And speaking of anime, since you're a weeb, any favorite manga or anime series you're currently hooked on? I'm a big manga reader. Looking forward to chatting with you about all things sports, anime, and games!

Hello and welcome to PokéForce Dylan! Great to have you here ❤️

Hey there @Celavie

Welcome too the PokéForce forums! We look forward too meeting you to

Hey Dylan! Welcome to the community! It's awesome to have a fellow weeb and Pokemon enthusiast on board. If you're into sports, any thoughts on the Toronto Raptors? They've had some exciting seasons recently and they are my favorite team. And speaking of anime, since you're a weeb, any favorite manga or anime series you're currently hooked on? I'm a big manga reader. Looking forward to chatting with you about all things sports, anime, and games!
Thank you (and everyone else) for the warm welcome! I will say regarding the Raptors that I am a Philadelphia sports fan and I still don't forgive Kawhi for what he did to us :,). Overall though they do have an exciting team for sure. When it comes to anime I've been really hooked on Pluto, A Sign of Affection, and the new Jujutsu Kaisen season definitely. I've only read a handful of manga (Chainsaw Man, Blue Lock) but I'm hoping I get the time to read more! It's good to meet you!

Welcome to pokeforce! whats your favorite pokemon?