What is your favorite legendary?

Erika

Experienced Trainer
Reaction score
What is your favorite legendary? 🤔 From Kanto to the most recent regions, every trainer has that legendary Pokémon that has left an indelible mark on their heart.

Is it the mystical Mewtwo, the majestic Lugia, or perhaps the imposing Rayquaza🌟? Which legendary Pokémon has accompanied you in your journeys and battles?
1702457165404.png1702457178688.png1702457188582.png

• Love
Reactions: Mercy and Kai
for legendary, my favorite legendary would be giratina & for a mythical my fav one would be marshadow

Reactions: Erika
I never end up using them for any PvE, and I don't do PvP either, so I purely judge them on cuteness alone at this point 😁 with that in mind, Mew and Shaymin win!

I never end up using them for any PvE, and I don't do PvP either, so I purely judge them on cuteness alone at this point 😁 with that in mind, Mew and Shaymin win!
Mew and Shaymin are cute and babys

Reactions: Emma
I have never used them, nor have I watched the TV theater version
From a handsome perspective, I like Shiny Rayquaza, Solgaleo, Zacian, and Zamazenta
In terms of cuteness, I like Mew, Victini, Cosmog, and Ogerpon

Of course, I'll make a joke. Ditto is the only true god! Hahaha

Lugia got a lot of the spotlight early on in Pokémon with the movie 2000, shadow lugia, etc. which won me over a lot, i used to watch that movie, on repeat, and when Lugia is portrayed as this bigger than life, mythical being that controlled the ocean currents it's kinda hard to not become a fan of it. Then along comes Gale of Darkness where we see a new side of Lugia, where it was this badass looking, powerful being where the attack of the S.S. Libra sticks in my mind today. So I get a lot of nostalgia whenever I see it. When HGSS came out, I obviously went for Soul Silver & boy did it cement Lugia as my all time favorite. The card it got during that era, the animations within the game and just the overall aura, still gives me shivers today ngl.

Since then the only Legendary to get close is Marshadow and honestly I'm not even sure why, the lil fella didn't get much attention but I enjoy his design, typing and just overall vibe. It has me rooting for its success.

p25939_v_v10_af.jpg

Pok%C3%A9mon_XD_Shadow_Lugia_SS_Libra_Intro.png

lugia-ow.png

s-l1200.webp

• Love
Reactions: Mercy and Erika
Funny enough, its Jirachi. Fell in love with its design growing up and have always been a big fan of it. Plus the headbut flinch spam is OP :3

Funny enough, its Jirachi. Fell in love with its design growing up and have always been a big fan of it. Plus the headbut flinch spam is OP :3
And Mew?

The more thought I put into this, the more I just have to say Cosmog, honestly. Like, if I had to definitively pick a favorite Legendary Pokémon.

I absolutely LOVED when Sun & Moon came out and was already a massive fan of Lillie, but I remember as soon as I saw Nebby in Lillie's bag I completely lost it and my inner-fangirl was going crazy! (≧V≦*)

It's just so beautiful and absolutely adorable like I just can't ;A;

It's hard to choose just one so I'll do my favorites in every region!

Kanto: Articuno
Johto: Entei
Hoenn: Deoxys
Sinnoh: Darkrai
Unova: Virizion
Kalos: Diancie
Alola: COSMOG
Galar: Zacian
Paldea: Iron Valiant

This makes me appreciate so many legendaries much more than just one :3 (Also Galar lacked on legendaries)

Cresselia’s my top pick among the legendary pool, even if it’s considered just a "sub" legend
It got a serene swan-like vibe that just clicks for me, Like absolute chefs kiss. And don't get me started on its shiny form..it’s absolutely stunning!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS, THIS IS SOME PASTEL DREAMCORE PALLET THAT IS PERFECT
not as perfect as shiny slurpuff but anyway

Nah but like plus it got its own little pretty island where you could find it?? It’s like a dream within a dream, a peaceful retreat where you can kick back and soak up the tranquility while getting away from 🌟 people 🌟 Who wouldn’t want to catch some Zs in that kind of serene setting? I'd definitely go and grab that pokeforce boat and ride over there just so I can go to dreamland 😭