What is your favorite legendary?

There's so many great ones.
I think my absolute favorites though, are Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza.
I have RNG manipulated perfect shinies of them in Emerald, and they all have edgy names like Serenity, Apollo, and Shadow.

latias.gif
latios.gif
rayquaza.gif

Reactions: Jenonen and Erika
Jirachi ❤️

Always loved the whole concept of it being the wish Pokemon

Reactions: Jenonen
Shaymin is where it's at. Overall favorite when it comes to legends/mythics

I’m a Gen 2 guy so it’s between Lugia and Ray but if I had to choose.. Lugia baby!

The Lati twins! I see some folks like one or the other but I love both!

ani_bw_380.gif
ani_bw_381.gif

Absolutely Lugia and Reshiram for me!White is so elegant 🤍🤍🤍

Honestly, Xerneas (shiny Xerneas being my favorite) is my favorite. The first fairy type legendary (as that is when the type came out) and I really love its design!! It's so pretty and delicate and awesome. Favorite mythical is Celebi.

Cresselia’s my top pick among the legendary pool, even if it’s considered just a "sub" legend
It got a serene swan-like vibe that just clicks for me, Like absolute chefs kiss. And don't get me started on its shiny form..it’s absolutely stunning!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS, THIS IS SOME PASTEL DREAMCORE PALLET THAT IS PERFECT
not as perfect as shiny slurpuff but anyway

Nah but like plus it got its own little pretty island where you could find it?? It’s like a dream within a dream, a peaceful retreat where you can kick back and soak up the tranquility while getting away from 🌟 people 🌟 Who wouldn’t want to catch some Zs in that kind of serene setting? I'd definitely go and grab that pokeforce boat and ride over there just so I can go to dreamland 😭

Absolutely, Cresselia has that serene elegance that's hard to resist! Its swan-like vibe is indeed a masterpiece, and I totally get the chef's kiss sentiment. And don't even get me started on its shiny form – a pastel dreamcore palette that's just perfection!

Niche pick but a great one.

I get tired of this question already ...
and I'm not sure what happens to the anime after end of Kanto region as my country banned that anime somewhere around johto journey.
But I have a hunch that Pikachu could actually be a legendary Pokemon, because Giovanni wants to snatch Pikachu at all cost, someone pls educate me? :B