What platform do you plan to play on?

Lucy

Calm Mind
Reaction score
I was curious about what platform everyone will end up playing the game on when the game releases, or whenever said platforms are supported for the game.

I will be playing on PC (Windows) here. I may actually end up playing on mobile (Android) later on though given that's a smooth and streamlined experience and I end up addicted 🙏

same, i'll play on pc & install on my android if i ever wanna play through my phone

Once Mobile version is implimented almost exclusively mobile. Just love the convenience of being able to play anywhere at anytime

Mix of both for me, primarily PC though.

• Angry
Reactions: Sober
PC all the way! I'm stuck on the thing anyway 😁

A mix of both, but mostly on mobile I think

PC is the only way to go! I guess I'll be on my phone when I'm in bed and stuff.

Linux Master Race. Maybe installing on my iPad if they are planning to release iOS version. Not anytime soon I guess.

• Cool
Reactions: Lillum
PC (windows) & Android for me, will depend on how everything looks on mobile though if it's really squishy or hard to type on then PC strictly unless for quickly checking something.

Just be able to play, it doesn't matter! I am looking forward to it very much :cool:

i cant wait for the android release! sad my phone broke tho. pc only for me until the inevitable phone replacing

I've always preferred playing on PC as i find it to be much more practical, will of course switch too mobile/laptop when relaxing after work, so i suppose a fair mix of both! :)

Mostly windows PC until I get into bed, then I switch to mobile :D