With the PokeForce Roadmap given, What features are you most excited to see? Anything you dont see that you would like too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231208_183619_Discord.jpg

Me personally, when i saw "Guild Housing & Property" listed as an intended feature down the line it really got me excited. A big part of what makes MMOs so great is the ability to personalize your experience and cater to your own style and image in-game, and having a housing system where we can customize our "homes" seems like such a great way for us to express ourselves, while also giving the devs a way to reward us with cool cosmetics we can earn. Not to mention it would make for a great money sink providing us with tons of furniture to buy to keep the economy thriving. This is an area were i feel a lot of other pokemon MMOs have not taken advantage of to its full potential. Everyone loves to customize their character with their favorite clothes, so being able to do so with a home just adds a whole new layer to it.

Also the "Pokemon Needs System" caught my eye as something that could be very interesting. Potentially having to care for our pokemon on a deeper level than the traditional system. I could see that as making our teams feel more like pets that we need to care for, rather than monsters we only use to battle with.

There's a lot on the roadmap that really excites me ❤️ I think I agree about the housing though. I love the idea of having a place of my own to personalise...

Reactions: Pixel and Mew
Better view of the roadmap, as it's kind of hard to see.

Personally, I'm looking forward to shiny hunting and the various methods that may be introduced for it. I hope that there's a lot of focus and more prioritization on this, even though the roadmap is just showing what's to come and generally what to expect for things/features. Also, the Player Market (GTL) too, as I love to do business and study the economy, make lots of profit, etc.

Reactions: Bless, BLK and Mew
Guilds, Contests, Cosmetics, Donation System, Housing & Property! Those are the ones that I am excited for!

• Cool
Reactions: LodinSetki and Mew
I'm personally super excited for Leaderboards, Achievements, and Titles. I'd love to see the community grinding to fight their way to the number one slot on various different Leaderboards. Some of the Leaderboards I can foresee:
  • Number of Shinies encountered/caught
  • Number of Pokemon encountered/caught
  • Number of Battles won
  • Number of Dungeons conquered
What other Leaderboards would you like to see? What titles would you like to see associated with them?

i'm excited for the dungeon & raids on release! i feel like they'll be really fun

Reactions: Mew
I find that most mmos just don't have fun side stuff for when I want to keep playing the game, but I want to turn my brain off and just chill. It allows the game to fill all the different genres of games I like and really become my main game. The ability to just hop on and have some fun in the Pokemon world without a clear grind in mind will be valuable to me as something to do after a hard day of work. The social element will be key, and everything I've heard about the game so far has me excited for this element especially.

I'm glad you're all so excited for the features we have planned! Aside from the competitive and mainline content, my goal is to create a world thats full and engaging. One that feels like you can live inside it and take part in different facets of a pokemon society.

Personally I'm the most excited for Dungeons. I have a lot of big plans for many different locations already present in the Johto Region.

I'm glad you're all so excited for the features we have planned! Aside from the competitive and mainline content, my goal is to create a world thats full and engaging. One that feels like you can live inside it and take part in different facets of a pokemon society.

Personally I'm the most excited for Dungeons. I have a lot of big plans for many different locations already present in the Johto Region.
Big plans? I love to hear that you guys are actively working on making this the best game!

Reactions: Cpt Lavender

I am really looking forward to the class system for this reason! It will be interesting to see how each class interacts with that world, with each other, and how those dynamics contribute to the rich pokémon society you're creating. Also, I love that Johto is the starting region. Should be a blast exploring these new and/or altered sites!

Guild wars are high up there for me...

Reactions: Kupo
I really like "Battle Frontier" , I'm not sure if it will be like Pokémon Emerald, but I'm really looking forward to playing it and making progress. I assume there will be leaderboards as well, and I love the guild feature and skills. :p

Reactions: Mew
Honestly, everything! Its giving MMORPG vibes and I hope this game leans more towards that aspect rather catering heavily to comp. Played lots of RPGs as a kid then got into FPS and never looked back, hopefully this is what gets me back to my roots. PokeMMO is great but I feel like its lacking SOMETHING that this game is going to bring to the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.