Yo

Mike

Novice Trainer
Reaction score
Idk how I managed to get the name but hey I got it here as well. Hedgehog enthusiast. Bird lover. Bit of an ass at times. You know how it be. If you know me you know and if you dont, pleasure to meet ya.

Ps. If Kupo reads this I hope he stubs his toe, steps on lego and wish the next time he unties his shoes his laces get stuck together.

Reactions: Kupo
At least I wasn't included in that.

Welcome to the community!

Happy Birthday! <3

It's Mike! I've heard of you. Big fan! How many hedgehogs do you have?

Happy birthday!

It's Mike! I've heard of you. Big fan! How many hedgehogs do you have?
Unfortunately most hedgehog species are banned to have as pets in my country and they are nocturnal animals so I dont have any. Love the little things though

Welcome to the PokeForce community! Mike

I indeed don't know you yet so... Nice to meet you, and welcome! ❤️

Unfortunately most hedgehog species are banned to have as pets in my country and they are nocturnal animals so I dont have any. Love the little things though
Sounds like a lot of excuses to me.

I imagine Shaymin has a special place in your heart

Welcome Mike!

Welcome to the community! thats one adorable pfp! I volunteered for a shelter for injured hedgehogs and birds several years ago. got to bottle feed some hedgehogs!

Welcome to the forums! I like the avatar and I guess you are the official Mike of the servers.

Welcome to the community! thats one adorable pfp! I volunteered for a shelter for injured hedgehogs and birds several years ago. got to bottle feed some hedgehogs!
Yoooo thats huge. Sounds like an awesome time and an insanely admirable thing of you to do. Love that.
Welcome to the forums! I like the avatar and I guess you are the official Mike of the servers.
Guess I am 🕵️‍♂️

Welcome to pokeforce forums nice to meet you