Your Top 3 Pokemon Cards Artworks

Charmander

Intermediate Trainer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey there!

I believe some of us like to collect Pokemon Cards, and I'm curious to see what is everyone's top 3 favorite artworks!
I know it is hard to pick three, so feel free to send a bunch more if you cannot make up your mind.
You can use the pictures from TCGPlayer, copy the link, post it in your message and then resize the images.

My collection revolves around vintage cards mostly, this is what I grew up with. I barely like what has been published post-HGSS era.

Anyway, here is my top 3!

86905.jpg
86118.jpg
85331.jpg

I'm happy to own the Lugia in French, and both the Ho-Oh and Espeon in English. These are absolutely stunning cards!

• Cool
Reactions: Lahm
ohhh this is a great thread! tcgplayer doesn't have many pictures of japanese cards, so i hope it's not a required thing!

Screenshot_21.png
270px-GastlyVendingS3.jpg
Screenshot_19.png

i loved collecting the japanese cards as a kid! i have a story with all of these, and so i fell in love with the art and the cards themselves :)
delta latios was the first card i ever got for free for example!

• Cool
Reactions: ujen and Lahm
ohhh this is a great thread! tcgplayer doesn't have many pictures of japanese cards, so i hope it's not a required thing!

View attachment 73
270px-GastlyVendingS3.jpg
View attachment 74

i loved collecting the japanese cards as a kid! i have a story with all of these, and so i fell in love with the art and the cards themselves :)
delta latios was the first card i ever got for free for example!
Great selection! I love those!

Yeah any card, any language is accepted!

I never got to own many cards growing up... I've spotted these on my travels though, and I adore the bizarreness!

200272.jpg
85907.jpg
89342.jpg

• Cool
  • Haha
Reactions: ujen, Lahm and Fbo
84026.jpg
89490.jpg
85297.jpg

I love many of the older cards, actually collect sets and sealed product.
My favorite mon is Bulbasaur :)

516997.jpg

• Cool
Reactions: Lahm, Fbo and Gold

Here's my three!​

240.jpg
While the artwork may not be the peak in the series, the card will always hold a special place to me, as I've always loved the idea of the postman Dragonite ever since I was young. While i wished he would make his way to the game, when i saw it existed, I started looking all over (Boot sales, game shops, etc.) as a kid looking for this card. So for that, it holds a lot of nostalgia to me.

240.jpg
240.jpg
I hope this counts as one, because without them being together it doesn't do it justice. This card is what led to me loving Lugia, and becoming my favorite legendary. The art is the peak in the TCG in my opinion, even while being as old as it is it's so hard to beat.

240.jpg
Shiny Pikachu, 'nuf said!

Love all those!

We haven't seen much modern yet!

s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600.jpg57aa055d-b9a3-4c70-ab15-ede53044e5c6.jpg

I LOVE the Japanese cards over the english ones. And I'm a sucker for alternate forms!

Reactions: ujen
ledian.jpgtyranitar.jpgDragoniteCardGBPromo.jpg
DragoniteCardGBPromo.jpg

These 3 are absolute beauts to see even digitally, whether it be the shine each one gives or bug.

Last edited:
BugsyLedianVS11.jpg
DragoniteCardGBPromo.jpg
644px-TyranitarVBattleStyles155.jpg

These 3 are absolute beauts to see even digitally, whether it be the shine each one gives or bug.
This Dragonite GB is quite affordable despite its age! Stunning card, I own one in LP condition, it could have fit in my top 20.

Clearly there are some glorious cards that exist! I'm missing out!

I'm reviving the thread! I wanna see more cards!

Some of my favourites from the Scarlet & Violet ara rather than all time, just to keep the thread going :)

SV06_EN_174.png

SV03_EN_199.png

SV03_EN_202.png

• Love
Reactions: Charmander