Your very own tale of grand adventure is about to unfold!

Prof Samuel Oak

Novice Trainer
Reaction score

Pokémon around the world wait for you!​

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Oak! People call me the Pokémon Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession.

Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold!

It's important to get know your Pokémon thoroughly.

Capturing every kind of Pokémon is no easy feat, I'll grant you that. But I'm sure you can accomplish it!

A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

Attachments

• minun & plusle cheer.gif
    minun & plusle cheer.gif
    875.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Haha
Reactions: Drunk
Hey Oak! Thanks for the warm welcome to the Pokémon world! If studying Pokémon was an Olympic sport, you'd have a gold medal, no doubt. I'll do my best to catch 'em all, but no promises on memorizing all their names—some of those are trickier than a Jigglypuff lullaby!

• Haha
Reactions: Prof Samuel Oak
@aeon You still have lots to do. Go into every patch of grass you see and look for Pokémon!

@Drunk Why are you here already? I said for you to come by later… Ah, whatever! Just wait there. But, I… Oh, all right then.

Ah, @Emma ! It's good of you to come all this way. What do you think of the Trainers out here? Pretty tough, huh?

@Rare Your Pokédex is really filling up! Keep up the good work! Keep it up!

To make a complete guide on all the Pokémon in the world… That was my dream! But, I'm too old! I can't do it! So, I want you to fulfill my dream for me! Get moving! This is a great undertaking in Pokémon history!

Attachments

• Dex repair in progress.jpeg
    Dex repair in progress.jpeg
    469.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Drunk
Ohh a pokemon Professor joined the forum! allow me to welcome you Professor Oak! we honored and happy to have you :)

• Haha
Ah, @Erika! You seem to be enjoying traveling. *checks dex* I'm impressed! It must have been difficult to do!

Ah! You seem to be dependable. How would you like to help me out? See? This is the latest version of Pokédex. It automatically records data on Pokémon you've seen or caught. It's a hi-tech encyclopedia! Go meet many kinds of Pokémon and complete that Pokédex! But I've stayed too long. I have to get to Goldenrod for my usual radio show. @VixenGhost, I'm counting on you!"

Do your best never to lose that love for Pokémon.
Once you find your path, don't lose your way. Face challenges with all you've got. I'll support you all the while, of course!

Attachments

• pokemon the johto pokedex.png
    pokemon the johto pokedex.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: VixenGhost
@aeon You still have lots to do. Go into every patch of grass you see and look for Pokémon!

@Drunk Why are you here already? I said for you to come by later… Ah, whatever! Just wait there. But, I… Oh, all right then.

Ah, @Emma ! It's good of you to come all this way. What do you think of the Trainers out here? Pretty tough, huh?

@Rare Your Pokédex is really filling up! Keep up the good work! Keep it up!

To make a complete guide on all the Pokémon in the world… That was my dream! But, I'm too old! I can't do it! So, I want you to fulfill my dream for me! Get moving! This is a great undertaking in Pokémon history!

There are indeed many tough trainers around these parts! Ambitious too... some of them will go far in life.

• Haha