If you were in the pokemon world what would you choose to do as your occupation?

Enderchuu

Experienced Trainer
Reaction score
Personally I think beauty contest rankings or acting in movies(popularity). Like there's so much more to the pokemon world than gym leaders and the pokemon league. The games seem to almost all be gym centered when in their own stories there's so much more to do besides that. You could be a movie star, you could be a pokemon professor, you could be a fossil reviver, you could be a businessman, like there's so much to the pokemon world that we haven't had the chance to explore.

i'd get a few pokemon like Manectric for tracking, a psycic type like Xatu or Gardevoir and a flying mount and land mount and become a mail/message delivery service

I want to be a staff member of the Safari Zoo in Lilycove city. I like this city very much. i will enjoy this job very much!

I want to be a staff member of the Safari Zoo in Lilycove city. I like this city very much. i will enjoy this job very much!
Oooh nice there's actually a rom hack that I'm playing where you can be the owner of the Safari Zone

To be fair I'd prob just want to travel around like ash and camp everywhere. See the world. Jobs seem optional in this world haha

Reactions: O C
To be fair I'd prob just want to travel around like ash and camp everywhere. See the world. Jobs seem optional in this world haha
Explorer is a type of pokemon trainer as well ;p

Similar to real life passions I always like the idea in my head of being a habitat architect, I'd think in a world like Pokemon it would be an important career where you can weave Pokemon into everyday life in ways that would lead to more efficient and effective cities, it would be sick, the opportunities would blend creativity and environmental science into a mish mash of brilliance. Honestly a big reason why I like the sound of the upcoming Z-A games set in Lumiose City. So much room for creativity. Bit weird I've put an equal amount of thought into a fantasy career as my own.

I want to be the Rockets! To prevent the world from being destroyed, to protect the world's peace, to carry out love and truth, evil, lovely and charming villain!

I would probably stick with my actual profession and be a firefighter in the Pokémon world. My team would consist of Charizard, Greninja, Blaziken, Blissey, Marowak Alolan Form, and Blastoise. Greninja and Blaziken for an interior attack. Marowak for search and rescue(can withstand heat and phase through walls). Blissey for patient care. Charizard for highrise and wildfires. Blastoise for putting large volumes of water on the fire.

Reactions: Enderchuu
I would probably stick with my actual profession and be a firefighter in the Pokémon world. My team would consist of Charizard, Greninja, Blaziken, Blissey, Marowak Alolan Form, and Blastoise. Greninja and Blaziken for an interior attack. Marowak for search and rescue(can withstand heat and phase through walls). Blissey for patient care. Charizard for highrise and wildfires. Blastoise for putting large volumes of water on the fire.
That's neat, 2 of my siblings are firefighters as well! Don't know if they'd make the same choice in the Pokemon World buut ;p

What job gets me working with Totodile the most? Asking for a friend 💕