Summer Memories Collection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ended up getting a shiny Murkrow but got a shiny Wooper :) and 3 Bellsprout 😞
558ac6cc8e4ee9ddb9255b7fcf3822b5.png

• Love
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 1561

Welcome to the Summer Memories Collection thread for PokéForce's Summer Demo!

What's an adventure without memories to look back on? As you experience our Summer Demo, you may find snapshots in time you'd like to immortalize, maybe even come back to. If you are the kind of person who likes to create meaningful experiences and memories, then that means you're most likely here to participate in our Summer Memories event! If that's the case, then we want to say that we are looking forward to seeing everyone's memories and adventures inside this Summer Demo.

Remember that to participate in this event, all you have to do is share with us, in this thread, any meaningful memories or experiences you've had during this Demo. It can be something funny, something strange, maybe even something sad like the Shiny you missed. To do this, simply upload here your screenshots or videos taken during the Summer Demo, add a description or backstory to them! Tell us anything you want about you adventure in the next 2 weeks! There's no limit to how many times you can participate, but try to avoid spamming. If you have various things to share, you can always post them together!

All participants of this event will receive a permanent Summer Demo exclusive "Summer Memories" badge, which, like all badges, will be featured in a player's in-game Trainer Card and forum profile!

Have fun playing PokéForce's Summer Demo!
Heading up to the battle against the professor like: a single Raticate beat 4 of her mon, proud rat owner!!!

Attachments

• rats.PNG
    rats.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Alolan Vulpix
View attachment 1561

Welcome to the Summer Memories Collection thread for PokéForce's Summer Demo!

What's an adventure without memories to look back on? As you experience our Summer Demo, you may find snapshots in time you'd like to immortalize, maybe even come back to. If you are the kind of person who likes to create meaningful experiences and memories, then that means you're most likely here to participate in our Summer Memories event! If that's the case, then we want to say that we are looking forward to seeing everyone's memories and adventures inside this Summer Demo.

Remember that to participate in this event, all you have to do is share with us, in this thread, any meaningful memories or experiences you've had during this Demo. It can be something funny, something strange, maybe even something sad like the Shiny you missed. To do this, simply upload here your screenshots or videos taken during the Summer Demo, add a description or backstory to them! Tell us anything you want about you adventure in the next 2 weeks! There's no limit to how many times you can participate, but try to avoid spamming. If you have various things to share, you can always post them together!

All participants of this event will receive a permanent Summer Demo exclusive "Summer Memories" badge, which, like all badges, will be featured in a player's in-game Trainer Card and forum profile!

Have fun playing PokéForce's Summer Demo!
When you find the person who took the name you wanted

Attachments

• bee.png
    bee.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
467d79658e0f555318f51757d29d1691.pngcedbfb4f99b14600e194cb60f3aaf7c4.png1b64a37f5a36b0f9f43bd586b476d639.png12e4a6e9e9bac95f04e957c66d5313bc.png5df4daf9b7a5e991e39d3b8b5e788471.pngScreenshot_11.png

Had to gather a bunch of final moments of the summer demo!!! Gremlin Creatura and I stealing emmas bench! Emma and I having a staring contest. One final Emma Squish of the demo! Got forced into a guild through blackmail Treasure hunters with a emma watching over us... 5 of the top 10 summer shiny hunters!!! Also found waldo in the group pic with the Beedrill. And finally my End of game PC and team!

It was a lot of fun and cant wait for the next Demo! Thank you to all the staff hope you all had as much fun as the players. <3

In the beginning, we might have been a little too eager to prove ourselves...
beginnings.png

... but we grew and pushed through.
rematch.png

We further tested our limits...
damagerecord.png

... along with the friends we made.

team.pngbox.png

Some of them might have been more ambitious than us...
ferretwithambition.png

...but sometimes, enjoying the music...
music.png

...or the scenery at sunrise...
peacefuldawn.png

...showed us that there was more to this world than power.

Reflecting on the bond I made with my pokemon, I'm gonna miss them, each of them represents a specific memory and important use in the demo

pf 1.png

Never going to forget a shiny of my one of my favorite mons, that I can't evolve it too yet. I got it randomly in the mines and have enjoyed my green bat and the time with it since
pf 2.png

And last but not least, my -gatr and I return to a happy place as we watch the sunset on the demo

Screenshot_2024-09-11_at_8.32.35_PM.png

Reactions: Sectkor

Last day of the demo!​

Sharing screenshots aka memories for this thread.
I did have fun playing PokéForce and I found three Shiny Pokémon!

Bidoof was my first Shiny Pokémon! It was a random encounter, fighting with its Overworld sprite.
I wasn't really hunting Shiny Pokémon, so this was an unexpected encounter. My team was overleveled, it was really hard to catch it without defeating it. In the end, I caught my Shiny Bidoof.

7r2yCtC.png

Second Shiny Pokémon was a Graveler. I found it while playing the Mining Frenzy Event!
It's a good thing Graveler doesn't know Explosion at level 19.

image.png

Last Shiny was a Weedle. I found it while playing Scroll Chase event.
Thank goodness I was paying attention because I saw the sparkles. I hope the devs can implement the Shiny sound effect and the word "Shiny" when you encounter a Shiny Pokémon (I assume it's in their plans).

E5XUjyH.png

Sadly, these three Shiny Pokémon will be purged or reseted because this is a demo and it means our progress will be reseted, but I appreciate the idea of this thread. Thank you!​

My Pokémon team​

My starter was Cyndaquil. ♡
Gyarados, Raticate and Fearow were the MVP. They helped me winning a lot of combats.
And something I realized, there are a red and blue bar called Hunger and Exhaustion. I'm curious how it will work in the future.

083KhvR.png

PC Box.​

All the Pokémon I caught. I released a few to have extra space in my PC Box.

36htAix.png

Trainer Rank and Skills​

I wish I could have played more and have my Mining Skill at level 50, but sadly, I have been a little bit busy in the past few days.
Either way, it was fun!

rj3I2gq.png
Y0AQ9VN.png

And that's all!
Once again, thank you for creating this thread. Have a nice day!​

Estando a vísperas de que esta experiencia termine, me gustaría compartir mis pequeñas impresiones.

Primero que todo felicitar a todos los que han hecho este jueguito posible, incluir un tipo de mecánica como ese en un juego de pokemon? es algo realmente divertido, poca gente se detiene un momento a pensar que quien está detrás de este juego, son pequeñas personas con mucha ilusión, y que mejor satisfacción que saber que a la gente le gusta lo que estas haciendo, asi que realmente felicidades, disfrute mucho estas 2 semanas completamente inmersa en la experiencia de este pequeño gran mundo llamado PokeForce.

Atenta a cada evento, sacando el calculo de las diferencias de horario para poder saber a que hora era en mi pais jajaja, despertandome en la madrugada unicamente para picar minerales y luego seguir durmiendo, practicar a pixel el camino de bici mas rápido para llegar a la meta para que al final del dia al momento de partir la competencia, mi PC se congelara y quedar ultima jajajajaja (que bueno que se canceló).

Sin lugar a dudas fue una experiencia divertida, pero por sobre todo, lo que mas valoro es la buena voluntad de cada Admin respondiendo preguntas, aclarando situaciones, y toda la actividad y buena voluntad que tenían para y por los jugadores, realmente, muchisimas gracias a todos por el grato momento, y en caso de haber una siguiente demo o lo que sea, tengan presente que ahí estaré. ❤️

(Lo único que no voy a extrañar es la sección de trivia, que cosa mas frustrante jajajaja, tocará tomar clases intensiva de ingles para la proxima)

Evento Trivia.png

Y como no podia faltar, la fotografia final, para conmemorar la despedida como se debe ❤️

No es un adios, sino un hasta pronto.png

''Lo bueno, al igual que los atardeceres, siempre llega a su fin, pero sin lugar a dudas deja en el alma, la belleza de haberlo vivido''

❤️ MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS ❤️

Alright, with less then 2 hours left in the 2024 Summer Demo I guess I'll go ahead and make my final post for Summer Memories. I've been waiting for this demo ever since the 2023 Christmas Demo ended and luckily my patience was rewarded because I have had so much fun. Everything in this demo including the main quest, job board, mining and foraging mechanics, shiny hunting, and legendary collecting shows so much promise for where this game is heading and what it can achieve. Even after completing the main quest on the first day I still wanted to play and and do more and I did.

During this demo I was able to catch 5 shinies, achieve a level 50 mining skill, catch shaymin, and even got enough points during the Summer Festival events to place 8th on the individual leaderboard, earning myself the Summer Festival Champion Badge. The events that were held during this demo were honestly my personal favorite part of this demo and I really hope that events make a return in all of the future demos.

I already can't wait to see what the next demo has in store (I'm really hoping that there is a demo for Halloween because it is my favorite holiday and a Halloween cosmetic would be my jam) and I can't wait to give it my all by earning more cosmetics, catching more shinies and legendaries, and participating in more events. Thank you to the PokeForce team for this awesome experience and I'll see all of you guys again in the next demo.

- Stryx

P.S. LETS GO SQUARTLE SQUAD!!!​

Final Day (Edited).pngFinal Box (Edited).PNG
Individual Leaderboard (Top 10).png12.png

Last edited:
Decided to try a speedrun of the Summer Demo, started at 9:30 PM EST and finished up the main quest in an hour and ten minutes, got really lucky catching this Rat 😅AshKetchumRattata.pngAshKetchumClear.png

Excited for the next demo!!

Reactions: Stryx
~Last Moments Of The Demo~
Screenshot 2024-09-12 004920.pngScreenshot 2024-09-12 005855.png
I also got to experience the Green Gem!
Screenshot 2024-09-12 005016.png
And other wealth!
Screenshot 2024-09-12 004249.png
This game was fucking awesome even though it was JUST the alpha demo!!! PokeForce is the best Pokemon MMO in 2024!!!!

Caught the very final moments when the flashbang hit us and ended this world as we know it.

Demo was INSANELY fun and I hope time flys until the next one arrives.
HUGE shoutout to every sing staff memeber out there, never had a bad experience. Best staff i've seen in any game ever. ❤️

Screenshot_18.png (We dont talk about Wolfeys final message)

Status
Not open for further replies.