[Updated Daily] Pokémon Face-Off: Vote for Your Favourite and collect shinies! [ROUND 17 | Current Champion: Mega Houndoom

Minccino beats Meganium by 1 vote!

ROUND 12

MINCCINO
Yellow_partyhat.png
67067d81c4675.png
CINCCINO
minccino.png
670673f9f1d45.png
cinccino.png

Minccino's evolution just so happens to be the next challenger! Start voting!

Reactions: Orange
I'll vote Minccino, and with that - Minccino beats Cinccino by 1 vote!

ROUND 13

MINCCINO
Green_partyhat.png
67067d81c4675.png
SHELLDER
minccino.png
670673f9f1d45.png
shellder.png

Start voting!

Reactions: Orange
UPDATE: It wasn't shiny, but it was close enough! My next vote will be shinier than the sun, you guys will see xD

• Haha
Reactions: Ryan

Changes to how the shiny wheel works!

Shiny Wheel

How the Shiny Wheel Works

Each player starts with a base 5% chance of encountering a shiny Pokémon when they vote. For every consecutive vote a player makes, they gain an additional +1% chance. For example, if someone has already voted twice in a row, their third vote will give them an 8% shiny chance. However, if you miss a voting round, your shiny chance resets to the base 5%. Remember to vote every round if you want to be the very best shiny hunter!

Special Mechanics:​

• 10% Next Vote Bonus: There’s a segment on the wheel that grants a +10% boost to the shiny chance for your next vote. This bonus stacks with your current chance. So, if you were already at 8% and land on this segment, your next vote would have an 18% shiny chance. In this scenario, a failed shiny roll with the 10% boost active will still count your vote and bump you down to 9% for the next vote.
    • Maxed Out Chance: The highest possible shiny chance is 20%. This happens if a player votes five consecutive times (reaching 10%) and then lands on the 10% Next Vote bonus. Landing on 10% next vote past this point does nothing but keep you at 20% for the next round.
  • Reroll Slot (2% Chance): The wheel also has two small chances of landing on a Reroll slot, giving you a second spin. It’s a consolation prize for being close to shiny but not quite landing it. landing on this will also give you the +1% chance for voting.
  • Shiny Reset: If a player successfully lands on a shiny Pokémon, their shiny chance resets to 5% for the next vote, and they start building it up again.

I'll also reply to each vote now and give you a custom image of where your vote landed. I'll be recording every vote so that I can ensure any bonuses are in effect. I'll tally up all current consecutive votes now.

Last edited: