[Updated Daily] Pokémon Face-Off: Vote for Your Favourite and collect shinies! [ROUND 17 | Current Champion: Mega Houndoom

All consecutive votes looked at. Here's where we're at:

10% chance: Sectkor, Ryan, creatura, Arcana
9% chance: Orange

I forgot to include Arcana's vote until just now so you get to be the first one to use the new and improved wheel with a 10% chance. Let's see...

Aw3u9UG.png

10% next vote! You're now at the max chance of getting a shiny at 20% odds. Good luck next round! Failing the shiny roll will bump you back down to 10% unless you roll on the 10% next vote again.

I suppose seeing as I used Arcana's consecutive votes here, I should use everyone else's consecutives. Everyone gets a reroll!

U10c3Z2.png

eCCB2lO.png

🎉 Congratulations! Your vote has brought forth a shiny Pokémon! ✨ You’re now officially a Shiny Hunter. 🏆 Your shiny chance has been reset back to 5%. Build it back up!

Your name will be added to the shiny hunter list. Keep the luck coming!

Heck yeahhhhhhhh

oZ3clLg.png

NY7ihyi.png

10% next vote! You're now at a: 19% chance! Good luck next round!

Last edited:
All consecutive votes looked at. Here's where we're at:

10% chance: Sectkor, Ryan, creatura, Arcana
9% chance: Orange

I forgot to include Arcana's vote until just now so you get to be the first one to use the new and improved wheel with a 10% chance. Let's see...

Aw3u9UG.png

10% next vote! You're now at the max chance of getting a shiny at 20% odds. Good luck next round! Failing the shiny roll will bump you back down to 10% unless you roll on the 10% next vote again.

I suppose seeing as I used Arcana's consecutive votes here, I should use everyone else's consecutives. Everyone gets a reroll!

U10c3Z2.png

eCCB2lO.png

🎉 Congratulations! Your vote has brought forth a shiny Pokémon! ✨ You’re now officially a Shiny Hunter. 🏆 Your shiny chance has been reset back to 5%. Build it back up!

Heck yeahhhhhhhh

oZ3clLg.png

NY7ihyi.png

10% next vote! You're now at a: 19% chance! Good luck next round!
I think Munchy might've ate my luck! Hm, wonder where he ran off to...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ryan
Shellder beats Minccino by 4 votes!

ROUND 14

SHELLDER
Yellow_partyhat.png
67067d81c4675.png
MEGA HOUNDOOM
shellder.png
670673f9f1d45.png
houndoom-mega.png

Our first mega evolution enters the Face-Off!

Start voting!

Shelder is cool but not beating Mega Houndoom!

fIiv3le.png

Should've voted Shellder

This vote makes generation 6 tied with generation 9 for most total votes at 18!

Last edited:
mega hell doggy for me

PmcK7rP.png

You roll a re-roll! You get to roll again...

nycqced.png

🎉 Congratulations! Your vote has brought forth a shiny Pokémon! ✨ The shiny will be added to your collection on the first post 🏆 Your shiny chance has been reset back to 5%. Build it back up!

Keep the luck coming!

• Cool
Reactions: creatura
Due to a post having a max amount of 20 images, the Shiny Hunters list has been moved to the second post and the shiny chance will decrease severely next round, so try get your shiny shellder or mega houndoom while you can!

Reactions: Orange and OhTool

yeQBpkH.png

Shellder again! Second time's the charm 😭

wNjsVo8.png

• Love
Reactions: Sectkor and MuZi
yeQBpkH.png

wNjsVo8.png

Yay!!!! Shiny Shellder! :')

• Love
Reactions: MuZi and Ryan
Just collecting a shiny Houndoom for myself!

f0BNndN.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sectkor
The dawg.

jjrXBH1.png

🎉 Congratulations! Your vote has brought forth a shiny Pokémon! ✨ You’re now officially a Shiny Hunter. 🏆

Mega Houndoom beats Shellder by 2 votes!

ROUND 15

MEGA HOUNDOOM
cjgT1j1.png
MAMOSWINE
houndoom-mega.png
670673f9f1d45.png
mamoswine.png

Start your voting!

Last edited:
CHANGES TO THE WHEEL

4hyx0vM.png

Too many shinies and not enough space for all the images! To combat this, the wheel has been changed. You now start with a 0.5% chance for a shiny, and you can build this up with consecutive voting up to a 1% chance. You have a 1% chance to land on a re-roll, which simply spins your wheel again, as well as a 1% chance to land on a bonus increased chance of 5% to your next vote in the next round.